Thursday, August 22, 2019

Welp, I Got My New Phone.

So, I got my new phone. With case it was ~$200. There was one for like $700, but I don't use a phone for anything important. My Fitbit updated. I was having problems updating the firmware on my old one. Pandora was kinda wonky on my old one too. Also it has the new charger port. Not the old shitty ones that always break. I am happy,  and I got a lot of apps installed. Most of the important ones anyway.

I forgot to have them transfer my contacts. I'll see if I can figure it out. I should save them. However you do that.  Yesterday was okay, except for having to download apps,  which btw was way faster than my old phone if that's a thing. We went out to the hotdog place again. I love hotdogs,  and Lisa actually wanted to go. That was good.

Not much else besides that. Work was fine. The rest of my week should be easy. I am ahead of the game so to speak,  although we will be busy with other stuff.

We are going out for pizza tonight. I am actually pretty excited. A place I've never been before. We have to pick up a couch set, and move it to Lisa's daughter storage unit. So a place by my BIL's house. It's currently in his pole barn.

As you can see my life moves on. Day after day of unimportant stuff. I did get my workout in. Did the home part of my workout twice. Push ups, and pullups. I am pretty strong for me. At least in lifting my body weight.

Everything is fine I spose. 

Laterzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: