Sunday, August 18, 2019

It's A Day Off.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept for 8-1/2 hours yesterday, so that's good. If people average 8 hours of sleep each night I find that remarkable. Maybe once per week I get that. Somewhere between 5 and 7 hours is my norm. I guess if I didn't wake up before I had to I could get 8 hours. I typically get up when I am ready to. I don't really wake up tired either for the most part. I wake up, and I am up. I may snooze for 1/2 hour though after my early alarm.

Yesterday was normal. I worked,  saw a movie,  and went out to dinner with my brother and his son. John's kids are both pretty cool.  Work was fine. We did different stuff from our norm. It's a good company to work for. Pretty soon we will get paid each week instead of every other.

I am listening to the 4th Harry Potter book, which I have read already too before. It must have been the 5th one I never got through. I have been listening to pod casts too. Mostly true crime ones. I find that interesting.

I am going to take Hope pretty soon. I can't say my knee is 100%, so we'll see. I climbed a lot of steps yesterday, and that isn't great. Makes me think climbing the 100+stairs to run the trail wasn't the best thing. My tennis elbow seems mostly better. I'll know for sure when I scoop flour tomorrow. So weird. The pain seemed so debilitating, but it heals pretty quickly. I've never had that before.

Outside of that not much. It's been an okay weekend. I'll tell you a story. I took my Dad to get a library card. So he could have free books to read. He could start reading for enjoyment too. He got a Western, and I told him to get a James Patterson novel. Both were big print which is easy to read.

Anyway yesterday he told me he got 200 pages read in the Western. Then he goes off on how he took a speed reading course, and I rolled my eyes. They used to have commercials on that crap in like the 70s or something. It's not a thing, cuz you don't hear about that shit anymore.

What I don't like probably in anyone is the desire to make yourself seem special. Unworldy remarkable, talented or whatever. To want people to see you as more than you are.  To be fabulous in other words.

I am not, and you are not. In any way. That is a truth of life. Your not remarkably smarter in things than others or talented or anything. You are human,  which makes you not that great at all. Once people can come to terms with that truth maybe that would help a lot.

It was annoying. Also he befriended a crack whore. The one who almost OD'd on heroin when she was next door.

Anyway I spose. 

Laterzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: