Monday, August 12, 2019

I Was Kinda Lethargic Yesterday.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I took Hope for a walk yesterday, and that was fine. I was kinda tired the rest of the day. I did my normal Sunday stuff, and a little project,  but that was it. I did play a stupid game on my phone for quite a bit.

I think tomorrow I'll get my blood work done. I'll eat dinner tonight,  and go after work, fasting until then. Get that shit out of the way. Really not much else going on with me. I slept good last night. I woke up early, but I fell rested, and good. It's kinda what you hope for.

I have some stuff to do around the house.  Another thing you hope from such a thing is want to. Maybe you never feel want, but if you do a little you feel good about it.

Come to think of it, even though I felt tired I guess yesterday after my normal Sunday stuff I did get a couple more things done.

Anyway no great thoughts yesterday as is normal. I did think this morning before I got out of bed. I thought of my post yesterday, and I remembered I used assume in it. I thought of my story,  you know the one here that basically does nothing. Whatever I am doing won't be seen until I do my final thing I guess. My labor is hidden.

I thought people were supposed to be kinda like me, but now that I think of it maybe not. So I have this story, and I don't know what my labor does if anything.

I know what it's supposed to do, but I don't see the fruits of my labor. That's okay too. I don't have to worry how this thing plays out. I know it will. Right now I just do my day to day for whatever that is worth.

Today I have work. I have to work out. Do at least some stuff around the house, and eat a meal. If I could plan my perfect day today I don't know what it would be. I don't think having a day off would be it. I'd rather work, and be active. It helps one feel good.

Oh, I picked a bunch of tomatoes yesteday. I am not going to can any, I am just going to eat them. I ate like 4 yesterday.

It's Monday. I can't say I am really excited about it, but it should be fine. I'll do my normal thing. My Dad is annoying. For one I cannot believe how much he eats out. Did that generation never learn how to cook?  It doesn't really concern me, but he needed to borrow money. How is that?  He's got no bills. I think back to his life,  and he is pretty dumb now. I think he's always been. Not very nice his whole life either. A shallow person too.

Like if he dresses up in a suit he should be respected. That kind of idiocy. Clothes do not make a person. If there is such a thing as keep up with the Jones'es it isn't in my life. I could care less about that stuff. I never dress up either.

Rant over. I'll take Hope now. 

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: