Friday, August 16, 2019

Let's Try This Again.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I finally got my new running shoes, and a knee brace/sleeve thing. So, I'll start running short again. I also got a thing for tennis elbow. It started bugging me for the first time ever. I figured I pulled a muscle or something. It hurts. I was scooping flour and sugar with my left hand. I had some discomfort when I worked out the other day.

I would have no clue what it was, except Lisa has it flare up once in a while. She told me to get a brace. The brace shows you where to put it. This spot coincides with where it hurts on my elbow. A strange never felt before pain gets diagnosed so easily. That was strange.

Other than that not much. It's Friday,  so the weekend is almost here. I have no big plans. I never really do. I'll work tomorrow, and we'll see.

Not much going on with me. I am healthy,  and just living out my little life. It isn't hard really. The only thing I really battle is being tired after work, but like yesterday, I caught a 2nd wind, and got my shoes,  and stuff. We had pizza for dinner. Tried a new kind of frozen that was on sale. It was good. I bought salmon, which I am going to eat more of. I am the only one who likes it, but it is good for me so.

I eat more fruit these days by using the brown bag trick. Buy peaches,  and plums and stuff that are never ripe,  put them in a brown bag for a couple days, and they come out soft,  and ready to eat. I wanna try and improve that bad triglyceride number

It's been like 1-1/2 weeks since I've run. Can you imagine how I'll feel after?  I'll probably have a little pep to my step today.

As to other people I don't care. I have very little stress. My life is pretty easy. That's it. I don't have anything to really worry about.

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzz.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: