Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Back To Normal'ish

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept over 7 hours yesterday, and that is nice. I finished listening to season 1 of the serial podcast. A look into a weak murder conviction. We pretty much don't know any more. The guy was found guilty by a jury. You can't really say if he did it or not. I slept 3 hours the night before, actually less than 3 hours so I didn't do shit after work.

I don't like the inserts of my running shoes. They are uncomfortable. I ran on them for 2 years you'd think I would have noticed. I did notice, but I only ran in them. Yesterday I tried to work in them, and the inserts are horrible. Hard, and not soft. Like they were trying to get way too much arch support. Running shoes should be your most comfortable shoes. I know I never did like the way my feet felt when I walked in them.

I don't think it does anything with my knee, cuz when I bought these shoes I hoped it would help my knee problem. My knee problem seems to be just too much running on it. When I stop running it heals pretty nicely. I'll get new shoes,  and better inserts (cheaper ones probably), and try it again. I think i spent $40-50 on those shitty inserts. 

Other than that not much. I think today should be an okay day, cuz I got over 7 hours of sleep. I think I'll get my shoes after work. I think my the check from my 2nd job gets deposited into the credit union tomorrow. I can close my Chase account then. Then I'll only have 2 banks, and four accounts. Besides my Discover savings one, which I love. It pays 2% interest. I put money each week into an investment account. I have people do the investing, and the stock market is pretty rocky. I have them invest pretty conservatively in that account, so it isn't horribly rocky. My IRA one is not so conservative.  We won't discuss that one.  

Anyway if I don't feel confident anymore I may just stop adding to the investment, and add to Discover. Actually I am not at all confident of stocks. It's gambling pretty much, but more like sports betting instead of roulette. I once looked into that stuff, but the amount of information available is never ending. I can read balance sheets and income statements,  but so can others. I am not special in any way to be more knowledgeable than others who do that for a living.

Also I am under the assumption the economies of the World will tank at some point.  I asked why I believed that,  and it's because I assumed things. I assumed a lot of things that have not come to pass. Me living these type of days were not something I assumed would happen. Much different were my assumptions so I have no problem throwing that stuff out. I don't know how the future days will be. I just know they probably won't be pleasant when the current version of me gets changed. I have the outline with very few details.

I sometimes think of my warning. My words will make my ordeal harder, and I wonder if it is this thing here. Should I have quit this thing before now?  I worry about my words sometimes. The real truth is judgy,  and I fear being that. Do I offer only hardship, and no solutions?  Do my words just create suffering? 

I wanted to be good remember. Then again all of me will be used for good. Remember that promise. So basically I just worry sometimes how much harder I made my suffering. I don't know exactly how.

Also, I wake up wanting to do this for whatever reason. I liked listening to the podcast. I liked the women's voice. Maybe this is kinda like that. People can read this, cuz maybe it's a soft voice. Easy to "listen" to.

I don't know.  Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzz.   :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: