Thursday, August 8, 2019

The Week Goes On

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was pretty normal. Worked a bit late, worked out, chilled out. We made dinner, and I crashed. I did take Hope in the morning for a walk, and ended up with over 31,000 steps.  Sunday, my day off, I had 7500 steps.

The optimist in me thinks I can still run. New shoes and better inserts. My knee is way better. I did let it get pretty bad. Kneeling down was a pain in the butt. I kneel a lot. I really don't want that shit again. It's a pain in the butt.

I slept over 7 hours again last night. My resting heart rate is steady. Always just one bpm more or less or the same. Remember last week I was only sleeping 5-1/2 hours for some reason. This week I am not running, and that's a change.

I have nothing in my mind to do right now either. A lot revolved around my runs for a while,  and now I have to add something else. I have to find the desire and want to I guess. What should one do to fill their time? 

I listened to the serial podcast. Season 3 is a year in the Cleveland court system. Probably a lot like other big cities. Pretty helpless it seems. I am a pretty typical white guy. Not involved in the system in any way. Some people live a life in the court system. Cuyahoga county the judges have a pretty good amount of power. The relationship between Police, and citizens is weak. Not good. Probably that way in most big cities.

Your surroundings help shape your views. The surroundings in many areas of big cities is fucked up. I am a normal white guy. How are lives so fucked up. Why do people have kids when it is the last fucking thing they should do?  Why are Dads missing?  When did a radical lifestyle become so normal? 

Some areas in big cities seem helpless. If I wasn't as I was now. You know my story, what would I be like. What would be my norm?  I don't know. I am happy and content. It's easy being me. Without the content thing, my normal white life would probably be pretty shitty anyway.

I think life has always been shitty. No one has really lived the good life. A content heart is better than any riches,  and people don't really know that. They think riches lead to the content life, but it doesn't.

I would think people in the Cleveland area trying to improve the area are probably better off in feeling useful, than being a normal white guy in a pretty normal town. Me being content is really a tremendous thing. Cuz my useless typical white life doesn't matter to me. I am fine doing what I do. Work,  eat, sleep,  and not making this place any better. In the end Cleveland won't get better for a while either. It can't while radical norms are in play.  Is the average bourgeois life any better though?  It's safer, but a content heart is what we are after. Those we don't make. A typical white guy in a normal'ish town does not make one content either. Probably just safer, but there are a lot of guns out there,  so is anyone safe? 

People are mad, cuz their hearts aren't content. Harsh rhetoric can be a trigger for scapegoatism. Someone is to blame.

Life doesn't lead to content hearts.  It never has. So everyone is angry about something. You won't find a content heart watching the news. You won't get smarter either. Actually just the opposite.

Anyway,  I gotta take Hope.

Laterzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: