Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Who Was I Back In The Day?

So, I am at 174 updates for the year. I figure at this rate I'll end up with 100 more. I used to blog ~300 times per year. How?  What the heck did I write about?  Two previous blogs were deleted. We will assume 2 years a minimum of 300. I felt judged, which is why I deleted the blogs.

There was a time when I would do this, and I felt internal persecution all day long for doing it. I'd come home, reread it, wake up the next day, and do it again.

I was different back then. Things were different. There was so much more going on than just a day to day. Now it seems that is all we have. The day to day. It's just the world out there. The hidden stuff is hidden. I don't know what these days here accomplish if anything. Since the wait has started I've been in good hands. Not much to worry about.

Life runs its natural course. We get older, people have died etc...  I am fine with the natural progression. I am fine with this simple life. I see life clearly. The blinders we all were born with have been removed from me. I see people for who they are. Just like me. Not a saint,  and not the best you can be. No exercises or disciplines to help you reach it either. It's out of your hands.

In life we all want happiness,  but our minds fix on something that doesn't really generate it. Happiness comes from the heart. A heart needs to be content. That too is out of our power.

So I went the way I went. I knew what my task was. I knew what my story was. I've done most of it already. What I have accomplished is mostly hidden from my sight. I have no idea how my labor has even accomplished anything.

I trust now totally. I don't know why this story is this way. I don't care either. In life it's like I've been set aside to just live out some simple days until it is my time to do that final thing this version of me has to do. What currently is being done now I have no clue. I am not worried either.

The cares of the World are not in me. I guess when your future is assured it takes a lot away. This may seem like crazy speak to you too, but who feels better?  Me, or you? 

Who is more confident?  Me or you.

This guy who easily could update 300 times per year, it wasn't always easy. I was scared a lot during the beginning. Internal persecutions were high a lot. It's been a while for that though. Things are easy now as I've told you a million times.

Updating 300 times per year maybe not. I don't have much to say. I gather you figured that out too.

Anyway, I spose.

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: