Thursday, August 1, 2019

I Guess I Do Stuff Everyday.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I got my workout in yesterday,  and I feel good about it. I feel good about taking two sessions off too. It's basically been a year since I started working out. I tackled it like I am running. I knew there would be the initial excitement, but the key is to develop a program for yourself where you can have consistency. Something challenging,  but sustainable. The ability to still get your workout in even if your tired.

These days I feel getting my workout in is easy. Not a big deal. Just something I do.  Running is the same way. Having a plan. If I am tired after work,  I can shut my eyes for 5 or 10 minutes or so, and then go.

I booked our little getaway for later in September. I booked 3 nights. Saturday through Tuesday. It will be relaxing. I am looking forward to it.

Not really much going on besides that. Work, eat, sleep. Today is a trail day, and that's about it. I didn't think of anything particularly interesting yesterday. There wasn't a lot on my mind. I know my life is insignificant,  and I am fine with it. I am not doing anything terribly exciting. Just living my little life. Knowing I know things about life I guess is strange when others don't.

I've come to terms with all things. I seek out true things I guess, and most hide that shit. I think people in your state focus on the appearance of stuff.   Life is supposed to be a certain way, so we'll paint this picture. You cannot really see the frustrations in one heart.

Financial concerns are a thing, especially if one has kids. There never is enough money. I am very grateful I am almost 53, and I don't have normal stress of trying to live a family life. How people find time, and actually have the desire is beyond me.

I wonder if the initial excitement is like working out. Oh we'll do this it will be awesome,  and then you realize you took on more than you can handle. A workout I can take two days off to recover. I am still strong, and can get back on. My routine is sustainable.  Do people actually like being parents every single day?  I don't see it. Maybe they do, but I wouldn't. I knew early on I was selfish.  How many kids grow up thinking I will not be like my parents.

I almost would like to know what parenting is like during football season. I figure in most cases moms are better than dads. No evidence just a feeling.

There is nothing special about my life. There are no exceptional people I've come across cuz there is no such thing. People aren't exceptional. It's why the truth is hard. If we aren't exceptional then what are we posting to our IG accounts?  Me nothing. I barely post anything outside of here. I don't even have an IG. Obviously I don't do pictures.

My life is insignificant, and I didn't do it perfectly. A theme we all inherited.

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.   :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: