Thursday, August 15, 2019

A Clean Bill Of Health.

I got all my annual blood work done. It went pretty good. Everything is in the normal range, except triglycerides. Those are high, due to something in my diet...probably alcohol. I need to cut back more.

I know I know I was going to quit,  but whatever.   ;)  my bad cholesterol went from 151 two years ago to 49 right now. Last year it was 80-something. I was definitely pretty happy, and surprised with that number. Also my blood pressure is pretty good.

Yesterday was okay. Busy. I got my full workout in, and made dinner,  and did dishes. I just took my blood pressure. It was 123/81. Usually I take it twice,  and it is lower the 2nd time,  but I am fine with those numbers. When I was at the Doctor a few weeks ago, I was like 136/68.  The 136 was just nervously elevated from being at the Doctor. That number has been as high as like 168/96 or something. Whenever they checked again it went to under 140/something. So everything looks pretty good for me except triglycerides.  I like the Doctor just to see the annual counting stats.

Outside of that not much. Just doing the day to day stuff. My day to day is busy, but should slow down pretty soon. School starts. Tourism slows down. Everybody is going home. I still haven't gotten my running shoes,  cuz of my knee, but I think it's fine now. I may just do my short runs with Hope,  unless I feel the knee will cooperate.

What are my future plans?  Not much right now. When things slow down I'll have more time. Not sure what I'll do with it.

Today I am 53 years old,  which I could give a shit about. I don't even care it's my birthday. Just another day.

I feel good. A clean bill of health is probably as good a present as any.

It's all good. I was gonna take Hope,  but now it started raining. Looks like I drive to work. I have a bunch of tomatoes to eat, which is awesome.

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.  :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: