Wednesday, July 31, 2019

A Trail Day.

Hope,  and I ran the trail yesterday after work. I remember in the morning I said I was looking forward to it, but as work dragged on I was getting nervous. It just isn't easy. Can't say it's getting easier either,  even though I've done it several times. I did 4 loops. It was easy to mentally prepare for 4 loops. It was what I was going to do.

The loop on that trail is hard. Is it possible I can get in better shape,  and this thing not be such a bear?  I am close to my limit when I climb the first hill, and I have plenty of climbing to do. Even after my 3rd climb, although I have a flat to recover after the 3rd climb. I'd say 8 minutes of my 30 minute workout is easy. When I start each loop. 22 I am at my limit. So it's basically speed work. Speed work done at 11:30 pace. That's how hard that sucker is. I am kind of floored how challenging that thing is. So long I have mostly ignored this little gem.

Anyway, I definitely am hoping for improvement in my running. It's something that takes a while. It is work to get in shape. How many people go their whole life without giving it a try?  I bet the percentage is high. To me I think it is a good thing to try for. Nothing negative about it, except the time it takes away from other stuff. The time working out, and the time you are out of energy after to do anything useful. The busier the life the more that matters. Then I guess the word sacrifice comes into play.

For me to do it there is no real sacrifice, cuz my life isn't busy in that way. I sacrifice yard work, and maybe a couple things like that.

Outside of that not much going on. Just plugging off these days one at a time. Today is a day. The weather will be nice. It should be fine. I have to work out, and maybe a couple more things. I am not running today. I am thinking of running Sunday,  maybe Monday morning. Tuesday, Thursday,  and Friday. 2 days off each week, and maybe 3. Monday is optional. A plan is coming into place. Tuesday or Thursday will eventually be done on the track.

Last night I ate like a champ too. It's been a while where I ate a lot, because my body craved it. I definitely needed food. 

So, anyway. Like I said life goes on. It's a pretty simple thing I do here. I have a routine,  and I like it. I slept like a champ last night too. Guess I am ready to do another day.

Laterzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: