Tuesday, July 2, 2019

So, I Have A New Book.

IIt seems like I always have too much to do, so I never read. Then I noticed I always have time before work. I finished IT by reading a little in the morning before work. So now I started reading the golden compass trilogy. Lisa said they were good,  and all 3 were staring at me wanting to be read.

I was riding my bike to my workout place yesterday. I felt for my wallet,  it wasn't there. So I rode my bike home, and just skipped it. My card is in the wallet. I basically called it a day. Lisa didn't pick up any mulch, so my outside project I'll just start today. I slept in today too. I decided not to run.

Yesterday was just a day. Putting time in you know?  I didn't feel really pumped up about yesterday. Today, I think I'll work out,  and go get mulch myself. I want to get it done. Life is busy,  but I find it better this way. Better busy than not. 

I wonder if we all have our internals ebb and flow. Like sometimes we border on manic, and sometimes plunge a bit the other way. Like you just don't always stay on. I feel myself plunging away from the manic side, but I think if I start my back yard project I can quickly reverse it. I don't know if that is true about us, but it definitely seems plausible. 

I think the goal today after my workout is to at least buy the  mulch, edger, and soil.  I'll have some watering stuff to do, but at least have everything ready. If I don't start today,  I can tomorrow.   Then I have a plan for my day. It seems good.

What else?  Not much really. Everything else seems to be going good. Good enough anyway. I can't say I am disappointed with anything in my life. I work, stay active. I got shit to do. I see movies, listen to books, read books etc...  I am outside a lot,  so I am getting tan as I usually do. I have plenty of money. I could buy any gadget I want, but I don't want any. I am happy just saving. I am not really into toys.

I know I planned on being more of a tourist this Summer, but I have enough to keep me busy. I did like that trail run though. I may do more of that.

As you can see not much going on with me. Just busy doing my thing. Not doing anything important in the grand scheme,  but what I do is good for me. Good for my disposition. I am okay with me.  Others who knows?  Not my responsibility.  I can afford to be selfish now.

Anyway, I gotta go. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: