Monday, July 15, 2019

A Day Not Planned.

I didn't do anywhere near what I planned yesterday. I took Hope for a longer run than planned. I also bought a paddle board. I took my paddle board out on a little pond by my house. I've ridden my bike past it before,  and I ran by it before. Never been on it, so I took a cruise around it. It's just something there I've never seen, except the little window you can between the trees. I got some more areas to check out.  Lisa told me they are tearing down a house by a boat launch on Lake Macatawa, which is the inlet lake that connects to the big Lake. They are going to build a park,  and they will have an area you can keep your paddle board locked up for the season.

As far as I can tell it's not really exercise, it's kind of a sight seeing thing. Rough waters it may be more exercise,  not sure. I'll take it out again today. Actually Lisa wants to try it.

I did get some other stuff done,  but really not a lot. I did finish the 2nd, and final season of twin peaks. It started out ok, then it got weird,  then I could handle the weirdness.  I can't say I'd recommend it, but I am not disappointed I watched it. There were a lot of characters in it.

Other than that not much. I guess yesterday was kinda a lazier day than I planned,  but it's okay. I am fine with it. I am ready I guess to start my day. I have no baggage or guilt, and I am awake and ready. It's Summer time so there is no such thing as Monday. It's just another sunny warm day.

Geesh did I think of anything yesterday?  Not really. I put my property tax bill in the mail. My house payment for the year.  :) I have a day today that will be busy. Work,  workout,  paddle board, and run before work. There will be a meal,  and a lot of steps.  I can read some or I started '24' at dinner last night. You know the Kiefer Sutherland show.

Life goes on. Day after day. It's pretty easy. I don't have anything of much importance to write about I guess. I never know. I just have a busy day before me. I like those. It might be a big week of steps. 

Laterzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeee.    :)

No comments: