Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The Little Things Make A Difference.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I was tired after work,  so I blew off my workout again.  I am fine with it though. I'll just go Wednesday,  and Friday. Give myself a little break. I ran yesterday morning. Pretty much the same paces. Work was busier than I thought it would be. Not everyone is the same speed. As much as possible I just want to get my shit done,  and get out of there.

This week will be busy. I'll have to make two doughs one day. The race to Labor Day. I did get my vehicles  renewed, and that was nice. Before August. 2 cars we don't drive are still in our name, so we'll get paid back for that. I have to still renew my licence,  which I hope to do this week or early next week. Gotta get my passport too, but that only takes 5 minutes. We can get ours done at City Hall. They take our photo, and everything. We made an easy dinner, and I was out.

Life is busy, and my life is simple. I don't have kids, and pretty much no responsibilities. I have to work, and after I am free to do as I choose. I can't imagine how people with busy lives do shit. I have few bills.  Little to no financial stress. I don't have to worry about kids with tantrums. I don't have too many hobbies so I don't drown out my time that way.

I can pretty much do what I want and when. Of course mostly I am interested in eating a meal,  and falling asleep. I am busy and active from ~4:00-4:00 give or take. Sometimes later than 4:00.

What do I want out of life?  I guess what I have. An easy life with little stress. I don't have to drown out stress in any way, it simply isn't there for the most part. There is no magic formula to keep stress at bay. You just need help with your internals. Something I have.

Anyway, life is busy. I am going to finish my coffee,  and walk Hope. We run the trails tonight. I am looking forward to it.

Laterzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: