Monday, July 22, 2019

It's Monday.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. Yesterday I did get my run in. It was fine. It wasn't horribly hot,  but it was really humid. My shirt was drenched. Of course I had to make a pit stop to poo at the end. I thought I had everything out before my run. It's harder to find a spot when it is light out. Most of my runs are done ~4:00 AM.

Got a call from my BIL.  He was at a friend's house for a wedding. He fell out of the  2nd story of a barn. Smashed a vertebrae and a wrist. Back surgery this morning, wrist surgery sometime after. Not only that,  but his short term life's plans got shattered too.  Doubt he'll be driving to the West Coast one week from now to move back to Hawaii.

That sucks. You don't wish that shit on anyone. Not even your enemies if one had any. I did my typical Sunday thing. Laundry, and dishes. I also went grocery shopping. Normal Sunday stuff. My Dad bitched at Lisa cuz someone must have gone through his room, and took his $400 camera. For one no one goes in his room. Everyone has phones which are better than any camera. My Dad doesn't know how to use a phone,  tv, or camera. I've never in a million years seen him take a photo. I called him on it. Also told him if you don't feel like your stuff is safe move somewhere else. So dumb. I swear he isn't happy unless he's bitching about something. Only problem is he has nothing to bitch about. His life should be easy. He should just enjoy himself. He doesn't read books. He watches tv. He does go out to eat a lot. Old people do that shit. Men especially I guess. They don't know how to cook anything. That dude instead of enjoying his final days just bitches at nonsense. We are not that highly evolved. Go to an old people's home.

My life goes on I guess. I have work today,  workout,  and shit to do outside. I should cut the grass after our rain. I'll be busy. I think that's good. I feel pretty good. I think our Monday might be pretty easy. I don't think I have a lot of mixing to do. Maybe get out early. Of course the work days fill themself up pretty regularly this time of year. Regardless,  I'll still workout,  and cut the grass. I'll run this morning too.

I think time wise it would be smart to run the trails on Tuesday,  and Thursday. My non workout days. I should buy new running shoes. Mine are a couple years old. I figured if I ran 250 times it's only ~500 miles. How times have changed.  

So today I'll have a day. I feel bad for my BIL.  Marvel at how crazy weird my Dad is. It isn't exactly old age either. The more I think about it, he always had that paranoid thing. An angry dude with no filter. No clue about decency. Remember that stupid bike he wanted. He bought it for whatever he said maybe $600 35 years ago. He wanted it cuz it was still worth $600 in his own mind. Just like the mysterious $400 camera must be worth $400. A camera no one would want. Does anyone even buy cameras anymore? 

Last fucking thing I'd buy.

Anyway, my life = same old. I'll get a run in, and read some,  and get ready for work.

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: