Sunday, July 14, 2019

Almost 10 Hours.

That's what I slept last night. I had a couple drinks last night too. I wanted to. I worked,  and saw a movie. Afterwards I went shopping to make a dinner,  so I had a couple cocktails while I made dinner. I don't feel guilty like I failed myself or anything. I am not all of a sudden going down some epic drinking journey.  :) I had a couple cocktails,  and it was fine.

Today I have a pretty big day planned. A lot to do, and we may see the Spider Man movie. Outside of that not much going on. I am in the process of closing out my chase account. Just wait til my next paycheck from my 2nd job. It should get deposited in my credit union account,  and I can get rid of Chase. My Federal taxes have been paid, and it's been cashed.   Still haven't received my State bill.  I do have my property tax bill though., so I'll pay that soon. I guess I can put it in the mail today.

I thought about maybe buying a kayak, just to fuck around in. We have some little lakes I can check out by my house. I guess I can maybe look at paddle boards too. Just to get out on the water you know. I have time in the afternoons. Even if I take Hope after work. Plus like today I have a day off. You figure drinking consumed a good part of my life. I guess I can kinda blame drinking, but I don't really feel my internals were interested in doing much else. Now I listen to books, and read.  Remember it wasn't too too long ago I was working 7 days/week. It's hard to tell what I wanted. It seemed fine to work 7 days per week. I was busy every day, and previously on days off I could be really lazy, and I'd never feel good after a day off.

Things are different now. I don't know what that means. I guess I am not tied down to any routine in my down time. I am not sure what it means. I did think of drinking one day per week. A schedule if you will. Get rid of the drinking demons one day, and your regular life after. I did that once before to good results. I probably will do that.  Saturdays I guess will be my drinking day. It won't be the whole day obviously. Typically I work,  and see a movie, and I'll chill after that. Rest of the week I'll do other stuff.

There are trails to run,  and kayak or paddle boarding. Whichever I choose. Not sure yet. Maybe I should seek out something like volleyball or something too. Who knows?  The World is wide open you know?  I feel good. I feel positive about things. I have a day off today with stuff to do.

I can make my life busy. My miles last week were 80 miles. You know, I may be able to hit 100 in the next month. A new lifestyle will help me with that. Busy days outside of work.

So, I guess I'll finish my coffee, and take Hope. I am excited for today. I got my drinking demons exercised, so I got shit to do. It should be fun.

Laterzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: