Tuesday, July 16, 2019

A Monday In The Books.

Yesterday was just one of those days I found interesting just from the internals. Work was busy, and I got my workout in. I wasn't sure what I'd be coming home to, in what the plans for the evening were. We are going to get some body work done to our truck. Rust repair stuff. Lisa has a friend she worked with who works at a body shop. Anyway we went through that. I watered the garden, and read my book. We got pizza for dinner, and we watched Batman Begins. I never saw it before. Who knew? 

Anyway the disconnect was how did I come home on a Monday before and feel like drinking?  It was an easy day off from no alcohol consumption. I just thought it strange. How can the shift just happen so quick?  One thing I noticed is i still was tired. It was hard keeping my eyes open during the movie. Granted I was up early to do this, and run Hope. Sleep was normal. I slept good. Has my body totally become normal in a swift change in lifestyle?  I think so. I don't know of other people. I don't know their struggles. In my life,  and my path I am protected from a thing called alcoholism, if there is such a thing. I had ample opportunity to visit that state, but it never took route. If there is such a thing. I am not convinced.

I don't know another's battles though. Heroin sure from what I understand.  Cigarettes too. All opioids. To me I never really experienced alcohol having that type of power. I was never one who couldn't stop drinking at a decent time if I worked early.  I think alcohol is a drug of the bored. Can't think of anything better to do.  I found that to be the case with me. Now, I am not so bored. Also yesterday there was no such craving to have a drink.

Just looking at life through my experiences. Making judgements along the way.

What else?  Not much. I do find it interesting, I am just as tired early evening, as if I was drinking for a couple hours. My days are full, and I seemingly get everything out of myself most days. Not too much though that I cannot sleep good. If that's a thing.

The days are busy,  but in an easy way. I have a good book to read, and I have outside stuff to do. It's a good Summer. I am acclimated to it too now. The heat doesn't bug me. I noticed on my ride home yesterday. Actually I was wrapped in a blanket watching tv. We have our air on. Lisa wanted to kill me, cuz her thermostat is whack. She's always warm. Heat flashes and whatnot.

So, today is a day. I think I'll do some outside stuff.

Things are easy. No baggage in me. Today is a new day, and I'll live it accordingly. I'll have a day. I don't really have a concern in anything at all.

Laterzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: