Thursday, July 25, 2019

The Midnight Train.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. For some reason I woke up around midnight the last two nights. Usually that's fine, I'll fall asleep right away, but not the last two nights. Today, I did eventually fall asleep,  woke myself up from a dream just before my early alarm. Yesterday I was tired. I ran the night before,  and also the next morning. My legs were fatigued. I remember leaning down at work, and I almost moaned. Legs are toast,  I'll never pick myself up in a million years, I am going to sleep.

Then a funny thing happened. I rode my bike to work out, and my legs recovered kinda. I don't know if biking is a cure for tired legs or what. Seemed to be yesterday. Today I guess I am doing a double. Warning signs are already in my mind, so I'll do a really slow run this morning. I have no idea about Friday. It would be good to get something in, cuz Saturday is an off day. I don't know if I want to run the morning after the night. Ideally I'd just sleep in, but that doesn't,  well I rarely do that.

I feel I have a lot of stuff to do again. Life just continues to be busy huh?  You cannot really slow it down. I wonder how people cope with that. I think I need to make a list. Just start getting little things done here and there. There always is normal day to day shit too. Just that is easy to get behind. I think i will make a list. Just do a little bit day after day. Life can get crazy. Especially since M-F after work my shit is not done.

One thing I noticed about running is before I'd get miles,  but it was just running it seems. I don't know if I ever pushed myself mentally. You know you can do work,  and see where it ends. I know I've been in pretty good shape before,  but maybe not as good as I could get. It just seems in the past I'd zone out, and just get miles. I know I'd do speed work, and the hard stuff,  but the majority of miles were zone out miles. Maybe that is what long distance needs. A lot of zone out miles. I am gearing for short though. Less miles more meaning behind the miles. Also I have to remember to cut back some. Let my body recover,  cuz I've just started running with a purpose. My body is probably in shock. Maybe not too,  cuz I've been regularly hitting 80 miles of steps each week. I don't know. Just thinking aloud.

Anyway life keeps moving. It sometimes is hard to keep up. The best you can hope for is to not be tired after work. Especially if I have to run the trails. I can always lay down for 5-10 minutes before.

Today will just be a busy day. Yesterday when I was tired I kept thinking I just have to work out today,  so no biggie. The trail is much harder. Still kinda fun though I guess.

Anyway on my mind today is how busy I am, and how I continually have shit pop up that puts me behind. I guess we all lose the race of life.  Too busy perhaps.

Anyway, I guess I'll finish my coffee and get a slow run in.

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: