Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Just Like That.

So, I kinda found out what I boxed myself into. Tuesday was a trail day, so by the time I got back from my trail run it was 4:45. Also every day after work I have something to do, before just chilling out, or doing projects. Your heart has to be in it.

I finally did get my 4 loops in. I don't feel it was easy at all, but I was better than previous times on the trail. I analyzed my loop I guess you can say. The hardest part is the 4 climbs on the back half. They are steep climbs in rapid succession. There isn't enough time to recover between climbs, and the 4th is probably the hardest. When you are done with the 4th climb there still are two more climbs you have to deal with, before you reach the start again. It isn't a long loop, but it is hard.

The reward is getting in shape. The price is running the trail after a full day on my feet. Also the reward is my early morning runs will have a purpose. Also I will have long runs on Sunday. For what I want, I don't see me running more than 8-10 miles. No need.

Getting home at 4:45 means not really any time to do shit around the house. The cost,  or my sacrifice. I don't have to be anything for anyone though you know?  Dinner will be eaten, and maybe some tv. My expense comes with no guilt. I am not relied upon by anyone to be whatever. Easy life right?  I mean that baggage wise. To live my life one needs energy, and luckily I have that. That is a good thing to have.

Outside of that not much. My Dad's sister just died, so us Pejchl's are slowly exiting this Earth. Good thing too, cuz the spelling of our last name is pretty stupid. I don't remember her too much. Probably saw her last 40 years ago.

Today is a workout day, we are going to get our passports today too. Lisa is going to Honduras or something in February to help out some aborigines or something with a friend(s) 

I have no idea what city I'll check out. I'll have to do some research I guess. I am not even sure which direction I want to go. I am thinking East,  or South. I feel time moves pretty quick. The years start piling on. I will be 53 pretty soon. I'll be in pretty good shape for 53. Improving too barring injury. I guess when I turned 40 that was a big deal. 53 doesn't seem old to me.

You see my life too. Not a lot to worry about. I don't feel I concern myself with too much. Day after day of my little life.

When I was at the Doctor I got asked questions trying to see if I was depressed or something. I guess they do that now. On a scale of 1-5 let's say, 1 being bad 5 being good,  I feel 5 almost always. I am not sad about stuff. I don't worry about stuff. I sleep generally pretty good. I have no problem waking up,  and really I have just about the least stress one can have. What is there to worry about? 

Of course I guess stress is one of those internals, and my internals are good. Internals we don't totally control,  so I gather everyone has stuff to worry about. Be angry, be mad about stuff. With everyones internals not being so hot,  I spose news type stuff can whip anyone into a frenzy. You are ripe for the plucking.

Why? Cuz your internals aren't always good,  and there must be someone to blame. Change yourself before you change the World. You'll find failure in either endeavor. With help you can help you. The World I wouldn't worry about. That ain't worth saving,  even if you had any kind of power to. You don't though, so maybe just throw that nonsense away.

Gotta run.

Laterzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: