Monday, July 29, 2019

A Night Of Strange Dreams.

I definitely dreamt last night,  a lot. I'd wake up, and start dreaming again right away. I also felt I was sleeping hard a lot. I guess I feel fine. My resting heart rate is starting to drop back down.

Yesterday I had my run. It was okay. It wasn't hard. I used the pause button on my watch to gauge my speed. Usually I let Hope walk a foresty area about halfway through to smell. I never used to pause my watch. Just learned how to, not that it would have been important to me. My running pace varied. 1st mile was like 10:45. My legs take a good 4 or 5 minutes to get going. I had a 10:07, 10:15, and 10:25, too I think. I felt good at the end. Like I could get in a comfortable running zone going a bit faster. I guess I'll keep track from now on,  so I can see how fast I run slow. My watch has a ton more info I never knew about in the running feature.

I got all my Sunday stuff done yesterday, besides folding one load of socks,  and whites. I got some grocery shopping done. We also picked up a few things for Lisa's brother,  and brought it to him. He's staying at his house to recover. We actually went to Saugatuck after too. Had a rum runner,  and then we grabbed a bite. A late lunch = no dinner. I came home, and watched the first Harry Potter movie, since I finished listening to the 1st book. The Day wasn't exciting, but I am fine with it. No regrets. I went to bed early, but struggled to fall asleep right away.

There you have it. Nothing too exciting,  but a day was had. It was good enough. I am awake today with no guilt letting a day slip away. Even though I did nothing important.

I don't think today will be a hard work day. What do we have like 4-5 weeks til Labor Day. The end of summer approaches for school type people. Summer ends for me when the temps get colder. That could take til November. I am enjoying this Summer. I embraced the heat, and kept running. It will be interesting to see how my running ends up.

Anyway, obviously I am thinking out loud. Not a lot on my mind. I ain't doing anything important here. My blog probably serves no purpose,  but I don't want to stop. It's a part of me now. Maybe it's even good for me to do it, you know?  I get my thoughts on paper,  and I have a good idea how I am that day.

What is important to me?  What makes me mad?  What are my hopes etc...  I don't know what it does,  but I do it.

I guess nothing to see here.

Laterzzzzzzzz.   :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: