Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Kinda On Pace... Sorta.

It is July,  the halfway point. I looked at my blog total for the year. 132. My schedule is different though meaning I can blog more in the 2nd half. 300 is not out of reach.  Too bad I have nothing but rubbish to blog about.   :)  At least it gives my zero readers something to read if they wish.   Actually I read my blog, so there are more than zero readers. Usually after work. I'll come home, chill, and see what the heck I wrote earlier. Did it that way forever.

Yesterday was busy. 10 hour work day busy. I never ran any errands. I got home around 4:30, Lisa gets home around 5:30, and she's usually hungry. I watered the back, and started dinner. My Federal bill of $5600 came in the mail, so I sent that payment off. My taxes will be a breeze from here on out. I just have to put $6 or $7,000 In an IRA before the end of the year. I am going to close one of my bank accounts soon. The Chase one. I think they gave me $550 or something for jumping through some hoops. My mandatory time for keeping account open has passed,  so time to simplify. I'll probably use money from that account to do the IRA business,  and put the rest in another active checking account.

What else?  I have tomorrow off from work. Today might be busy again, but hopefully I can get my supplies. I have some outdoor stuff to do. I feel well rested today. I woke up at 10:30 on the couch. I felt like I had been sleeping for 8 hours or something. I slept pretty deep, and slept good after too when I went to bed.

The best laid plans. Yesterday did not turn out in any way planned. It still was okay. I can turn in a day, as I turned in life.  Not a biggie.  I like my life simple.  I don't like paying bills,  so I have them paid automatically.  Except Electric.  They don't offer that yet. I just like to go out, and do what I wanna.

These days I typically don't wanna go out to a bar.  These days I don't like driving much if I don't have to. I typically have a couple drinks each night. I offset my vices with positive stuff I guess. I suspect some people are just all vices.  It doesn't excuse me in the least.  What the Hell else am I gonna do? 

You think about people with kids.  What an impossible job. You didn't make yourself perfect,  and guess what?  The little fuckers or grown fuckers aren't going to turn out any different. What a time trap. 

I know we all are supposed to get married and have kids, but really how did you think that was going to play out?  I know some shit is accident, but that is a tough life. The child rearing thing. All work and no guiltless play.  Parenting is a lot of pretending I guess.  Yes son or daughter, I am really interested in the stupid shit you are interested in. I really give a fuck how your day at school went.

Does parenting create people who are even more fake than normal?   I've never seen a post about what a piece of shit my offspring can be.  I only see kids who somehow miraculously are a Saint already in their young age.   Obviously reflecting good on the Sainthood the parents have already attained. 

Hmmmm...   that puts stuff in a different light.  Never really thought about it that way before.

Guess I'll go out, and have a day.  Probably with quite a lot less to worry about than a lot.  Definitely nothing I need to escape from. Life I can handle straight on. I just choose to do it with a vice.  I'm cool with me. 

Laterzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: