Thursday, July 18, 2019

I Did Do A Double Dip.

So I did run twice yesterday. Neither long at all, but it was all about hitting the trails. Speed work for me. I did see progress on the first loop. It was very doable,  and I was recovering nicely. My goal was to do 4 loops. The 2nd loop was much harder. I couldn't recover, and the hills were tough. I was just going to survive the 3rd loop. We did. 3rd loop was brutal too. Hope even had to walk up a hill in either the 2nd or 3rd loop. I have no idea why the difficulty increased so much after the 1st loop. It was like 87° or something,  but 60% humidity. It was hot, but I feel ready for that heat. A work in progress. Where is it all leading?  Maybe a Turkey day race that has me in shape.

I've been running short for a while. Not getting in shape really, but taking Hope, and getting steps. Regardless it kept me running however many times/week. After the trails yesterday my legs were fatigued. I do think of getting in shape. It seems like it would be fun. I found my legs were still in okay running form even though I had 13 miles on them from work, and the earlier run. Plus I already worked out, but I only do upper body, cuz I figure I work my legs enough.

I do sense a change in me though. My internals are motivated I'd say. Can I bottle that up?  I think so. Everyday is groundhogs Day for me seemingly. My internals will be the same tomorrow as today. Today I don't know what I'll do after work. It's going to be miserable. 94° or something. I won't take Hope out in that shit. Can you imagine running in that shit with full fur on?  #yikes.

I am not sure about my drinking one day per week either. I've been having a couple cocktails at the end of my day. For the heck of it. I buy a half pint, and have two stiff drinks. I don't know why. For the heck of it. It still is a 50% cut from my norm. I can't say I enjoy it a ton, but it is somewhat relaxing. Who knows?  2 drinks a day ain't horrible. I don't know what I think of that yet. Actually I don't think of it. I just wanted to put it here. I don't feel bad or guilty. If I do have drinks I like the idea of only having two, and calling it a day. Also after I get a good amount of what I want to get done. Meaning my day revolves around labor, running, house projects, and stuff. It doesn't revolve around a pint shortly after work. I never would have done the double dip last month probably. It seems a switch has been hit in me.

So what else?  I will take Hope again this morning. Shooting caution to the wind as I am running several days in a row. Not much else going on with me. Just a little life that keeps me busy. Not a ton of stress. Very little actually. I kinda do my own thing. I am glad I don't have to work out today. Work will be busier than fuck. Thursday is our worst day, and my list is loaded... already.

After work we will see. I am thinking of getting on the water.

Not much else going on with me. As you can see a pretty simple life. One that keeps me busy,  and one where my internals feel pretty good. I guess people don't always have that.

I have no desire to make a name for myself. I think I am succeeding in that. I guess eventually I will have a name, but that ain't my story. I don't stress about things like that,  cuz fear is gone. I am accepted so, what's there to worry about? 

Anyway, I spose.

Laterzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: