Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Summer Days Are Busy.

Good morning. How's it going? Me, I am fine. The weather didn't look so hot after work, so I didn't do any outside stuff. I had a lot of inside stuff to do. I got rid of winter sweatshirts to make room for my Summer stuff. It's just easier not having that shit around. I did dishes, and some laundry. Folded everything, and put it away. I washed my work shoes too which were disgusting. My shoes were topped with caked on flour,  and caked on frosting.  They look good now. I don't see other shoes get as trashed as mine. I don't know if it is cuz I am messy,  or predominately I mix, maybe my shoes just show the collection more. I figure I'll just wash my shoes every week or two.

I am at that stage in Summer where I am tired of all food.  I couldn't think of one thing I wanted to eat. I made breakfast for dinner. That's an easy one.

Other than that not much. My days are busy. I have plenty to do. Yesterday I got a lot of inside stuff done, but I still have more to do. Outside stuff anyway. Never an end. I don't know why I thought I'd have so much time this Summer. Summer is busy period. I have enough to keep me busy today outside of work. Watering, weeding, I should run the trail today. I have time to run in the morning, so I'll double dip with two runs. I have to work out today too. Who knows about dinner. It's supposed to get pretty hot soon too. My poor Electric bill.    :)

My gas bill in the Winter ain't nothing. Like $70-80 on a cold month. Summer living is becoming more expensive due to A.C.   I do my fair share in I probably use a combustible engine less than 95% or more than most working people. Maybe even less than non working people.

It is lucky I live where I do. I can bike almost anywhere. I remember big city living where you had to drive everywhere. Too many people, too many roads, too much traffic. We don't suffer traffic jams in Holland, unless you get stuck waiting for a train. My life is busy, but I am not spending a lot of time in a car. A lot of days I don't even get in one. I don't pay attention to that ratio though. Maybe I should.

I think my life is fine. My outlook is pretty good. I stay active. I have more to do than can get done in one day. Part is I want to run, and stuff outside. Today i have to run the trails.  I'd like to take the paddle board out, my book is ridiculously not put downable, my garden and lawn need watering,  and yadda yadda yadda. My plan in the morning for each day is typically oversized. I don't get everything done. My cut in drinking probably helps me get more done.

I think every day I wake up like go go go, but at some point fatigue turns up, and the go go part lessens. I am fine with me though. I don't wake up with guilt. I carry no baggage. I ain't flawless,  but I dealt with my truth. I don't need to act a Saint, cuz I am not. I can no longer be judged by people,  cuz I don't even care. I am accepted,  and that strength is more powerful than people's judgement. You just are not that important. I am good on my own. It is a strength, and confidence you have no idea.

I am accepted in my own group.  It's a pretty exclusive group,  of me, and my help.  At the age of 53 almost I think it did me well to always work jobs where I am on my feet. My legs get tired, and fatigued, but I use them for 70-80 miles, and I still want more. I should stretch I know, cuz sometimes I lean down,  and wonder how I can get back up.   :)

I keep active. I'd say pretty close to max. 

Anyhoo, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: