Sunday, July 28, 2019

A Day Off Today.

Good morning. Today is my day off so I can sleep in, and I didn't really. I think it's okay I slept as much as I want. I just watered my orchid. I've been forgetting to. Friday I did not run, and I did not work out. I was tired. I was sore too, my shoulder. I know I could have powered through,  but since I've been a bit sick,  and a current uptick in strenuous activity,  I just took it off. I am glad I did.

Yesterday I worked , and saw a movie. Once upon a time in Hollywood. I don't think it's his best work. Tarantino. I'll let you decide. After that I didn't do much. Watched the great hack on Netflix. It was interesting.

I am not an imoortant person in the least. I have a digital life if you will, but it is uninteresting. I am not a newsie guy. I read maybe 1% of my emails if that. I don't shop online much, and I don't shop offline much. As a target for Political purposes I am untouchable.

I don't feel I make many political statements at all, unless it is to stress for people to keep that shit to themselves. There should be political chat rooms where people can voice their opinions to people who give a shit. I find politics turns people's minds hard. No longer a sponge that can gather information. Nothing can penetrate the hard surface when you are too far gone. How can one escape that predicament?  Nothing I can do to help.

My life goes on. It is pretty predictable. I work 6 days per week, and honestly I like the money coming in. I don't make a ton of money, but I make a ton for my lifestyle. I drink coffee at home. One cup usually. I try to eat at home a lot. Like eat out once or twice per week. One being an order pizza night. I bring my lunch to work a lot,  or just make a sandwich at work. I don't eat much fast food. Fast food is good though.   :)  maybe not for you.

I have this blog,  which I update quite a bit. This year I feel it is pretty much about nothing. I guess just my day to day.

I feel pretty good inside. Things are fine. I am going to take like 4-5 days off in Sept. I decided we are going to Traverse City, MI. For either 4 or 5 nights. Check out the town,  go up to Mackinaw City for a day, and just sightsee,  and hang out. Easy stress free little getaway. No planes to catch or anything. I think it will be relaxing.

Outside of that not much. Just plugging along with my predictable life. Only new thing to me is trying to get good at running. (For me)  That does make slight changes to my life. Just in runs have a purpose. Also, I have to do the hard stuff. The shit that actually helps you get good at running. Outside of that everything is the same.

For my Saturday jobs I started listening to the Harry Potter novels. I only read the first 3, and I got tired of them,  so now I can cruise through them.

As I sit here now I do realize I was getting really tired last week. Like the little cough grabbed some of my energy. I did end up with 78 miles last week of steps. 77 the week before. Maybe this week will be an upswing.

Today I have a day. There will be a long run in a bit. It should be fun. Still only 4 miles. I may do 5 next week. I have a couple things to do today,  but not much.

It should be a pretty good day. Hopefully the week too.

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: