Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Feeling Good For My 2nd Day Off.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am pretty good. It's my 2nd day off, and I feel pretty good. I saw Aquaman yesterday. I thought it was good. My workout place was closed,  do I did pushups, and pull ups at home. I was pleasantly surprised by my progress. I do a bench thing, and a lat pull down thing, which most resembles those two,  and obviously they work. Otherwise I wouldn't do push ups, and pull ups regularly.

I could, but I still feel a little sore after my work outs. Not a ton, but a little. I can do more, but I don't really have to.

What else?  I went to lunch,  stopped by work for a little gathering. Nothing crazy, but I had a couple stiff drinks when I got home,  and got pretty buzzed. As always not enough to get hungover, cuz I quit drinking, cuz I magically just fall asleep.  I was always that guy who was bad at partying til the weeee hours.

Today I think I'll have a coffee, and check out a movie on Netflix or something. Then we'll see. I definitely feel pretty good  about me. I feel good about life. I am getting old. I am really really prematurely gray. So I am that guy who feels young but looks old. I can do whatever I want today, but I am not sure what that is yet. I may take Hope for a run. We will see.

I guess I don't have much. As a guy looking out I can see a view of anyone's life, and I am glad of mine. The grass is definitely the greenest in the life I have. Not a worry,  and not much of anything to worry about. If the World took a shit, and things went nuts I feel like I would still be fine. I am that type of secure. My security does not come from money, or anything. That too is something we cannot create on our own. As a person of this World you cannot comprehend such stuff. Your security has to come from things of this World,  cuz it is all you have seen,  and all you have felt. In this way it is so very very good to be me. I guess my heart is right, and I didn't control it. After overcoming the 2nd time fear disappeared. Life became easy, cuz my way is assured, and I am content. My labor is done, except for the last thing. My heart was tested, and I came out on the right side, cuz my heart was controlled by something better than me. Now I just feel good. Not yet the best a person can be, but my heart still is happy.

Anyhoo, I guess that's good.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

Luv Ya's.     :)

Laterzzz.    :)

Byeee.       :)))

No comments: