Thursday, January 17, 2019

What Happened?

Yesterday for some odd reason I got pretty tired by the end of the day. More tired than I would assume I'd be. I got home, sat and lounged. May have dozed a bit. Fell asleep before dinner. I didn't even finish my workout. Pull ups,  and push ups. I do those at home. It was an active day, but not out of my norm. I even fell asleep again for an hour after my early alarm. Just seemed strange to me. On the bright side I am really well rested. I think I only slept 5-1/2 hours the night before. I woke up with a ton of things I wanted to do. I ended with a 3 set workout.

That's okay though.  I've been pretty consistent lately drinking a cup of coffee in the morning. You know sometimes I go periods without. Some days I don't feel like it. My Reeses creamer is awesome.   :) I've been misspelling that the last couple times. I think Winter will finally arrive this weekend, and stay for a bit. I've only used my snow blower once this year. I used it a million times last year. 

Just little life stuff I guess.  I have no idea what this year will look like. I have a few things to do outside. Clean up and stuff. It won't be crazy. Not like last year. I did a lot last year. I guess I am not anxious or excited about this new year. It will be okay.  :)  Remember last year I thought I might buy a video game console,  cuz what would I do in February?  I don't feel that way this year. I still have stuff to do. Things in my mind I want to get done, but time slips away.

I work out now 3 times per week. I started that in the summer. That's new for this January. I do see results too. My core feels stronger. I am in no danger of getting a 6 pack,  but I am solid. I drink too much probably to worry about 6 packs. It actually was pretty easy to get in a routine. Even yesterday when I was tired it was nothing to get a 3 set workout in. Several,  most of my exercises I probably am ready to up the weight again.

Other than that not much. Life goes on. I am at ease with things. Today I am well rested. I'll have to take Hope after work. If I hurried I could take her now, but it ain't nothing to do it after.

So I guess I'll have a day. I'll do my push ups and pull ups this morning, so all will be good.

Pretty simple.

Anyway I spose.

Til next time.

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.     :)

Bye.    :)))

No comments: