Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Today Is Not A Day Off.

Thankfully. I don't know what I'd do with another day off. Yesterday was a day off, and I am over them.   :)  Today it's supposed to rain, so I can drive, run some errands, and pick up something to make for dinner. I didn't get a ton of sleep last night, but I slept over 9 hours a couple days ago so no biggie.

Lisa had the news on yesterday, and it is so ridiculous. Talking points about the wall are so silly. The funny thing if people weren't blinded by partisanship this would never be an issue.  Why even waste time. Anger makes people do some weird shit. Politics brings out the worst in people. Clouds their vision about real life really.

Anyway, I don't want to waste anymore time with that. As far as days go I guess yesterday was fine. I got a little run in, and a 4 set workout day. Met my brother for lunch,  and made a pot roast too. I also ran the vacuum.   ;)  (I have a bot,  so I just press a button on my smart phone) 

Life goes on. Another day down,  and today is a work day. It shouldn't be too crazy.

I do realize some of the things I put on here you cannot comprehend. Right now I am mostly empty. Poor in spirit as it goes. I will be full, but that is after my final thing I must do. That's what I mean by new insides. I know you still don't know what that means, cuz you don't know what poor in spirit/mostly empty means. You also have no idea how much fear I lived in while being this way  before.

So you and I are different. Once again I don't really know the purpose why. I know where I stand now is a good place. I am where no one else can go really. What that means for you i don't know.  Remember when we were doing this you guys were supposed to follow,  but you couldn't hang. Your life was too important to you,  and you didn't trust. You couldn't overcome you. So now we are years down the road. I haven't done the final thing the current version of me has to do yet.  Surprisingly to me. That's not a bad thing, cuz my life is easy. Progress for you has not been made. You haven't become better people. You haven't carved out happily ever after, and that you will not find anyway.

You are on a crash course with finding out the truth of life. Really this is about being on the right side of right.  Your struggle. It is impossible to get on the right side of right if you think you are already there. That is the World's greatest lie, and many false teachers help propagate it. Is that the right word? 

One doesn't look for truth if they think they already have it. Arrogance is the downfall of many. Few overcome it I suspect. I was just able to see me compared to who I'd like to be, and I found out this person here is not on the right side of right. So decades later I am. After overcoming the 2nd time.  Also I am what I wanted least, a teacher. Not a false one either. I don't get paid for what I do either. Freely I received so freely I give I suspect. I just do what's in my heart,  and that I didn't make,  and control.

Outside of this i just do my day to day. It is pretty dumb, but I mostly am happy. This story is about you now, and that story is nowhere to be seen.

I don't worry though,  cuz I can do what I can do. Not much. You have to find a way to be reconciled,  and you are standing with negative points probably.  I am not sure, but you are not on the right side of right. Gonna be hard if you never learn that truth. 

Anyways, I spose.

Til next time. 

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeee.    :)))

No comments: