Thursday, January 24, 2019

Some Days You Run Into Stuff To Do.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept in a bit today, so I'll have to take Hope after work. Yesterday I lucked out having stuff to do. I got out of work early, got my workout in, but had nothing to do. I could have treated myself to anything by shopping,  but I realized I didn't want anything.

So, I was tired and bored. Luckily the driveway needed to be plowed, I had to do dishes,  I brought some tools downstairs,  so basically there was some stuff to keep me busy. Then I chilled,  ordered a pizza and crashed. I got the home part of my workout in too.

I consider it a successful day. Hold on, I am going to see how much I slept last night. Almost 7 hours. All week I've been waking up at midnight, and not sleeping much after. Last night I woke up too,  but I felt like I crashed after. So, I'll be awake today. I haven't made coffee yet,  I was planning on skipping, but I'll make one after this. Basically I had a simple day, and I stayed busy.

The Bulls lost to one of the worst teams last night at home. Got crushed. As I felt a couple days ago this is not looking like a team that can be good. They should at least show the ability to be competitive.

So that's what I think about early morning. Today is not a workout day. So not sure what I'll do after. Maybe I can think of something I'd like to buy, and go shopping. I do have plenty of clothes though. A lot of tools. All the electronics I need. I should organize the tools downstairs. We will see.

As you can see my life is pretty normal. I like to keep busy to keep my one vice to a minimum.  :)  I don't have any challenges before me.  I really am glad I workout though. It gives me something else to do. 3 times each week, and it doesn't take me long. I ain't looking to do more stuff, but just stay busy basically.

There isn't anything I need to accomplish. Just do my day to day.

That's all she wrote. I pretty much got nothing.

That's okay too.

Til next time. 

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.     :)

Laterzzz.     :)

Byeee.     :)))

No comments: