Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Another Thing Learned From My Phone Mishap

My alarms aren't set anymore. Luckily I typically wake up anyway close to when my alarms go off. So, I am up close to my early alarm.

Yesterday was okay. Nothing crazy. I had to snowblow a couple times. I picked up my Garmin for the car. I love it already. It's basically what we had in the rental car in SA. Pretty sweet. I also got the new shelf thingy put together for the bathroom.

My work out place was open. Pretty empty for a Monday. I totally forgot to do the home part of the workout.  :)   oops.

So, I have McAfee,  and Comcast internet, but still my Wi-Fi was compromised. The Garmin people actually fixed it for me, and added a firewall. I thought McAfee and Comcast would have their own. I don't know how that shit works, but I got rid of rundll.32 exe files. Those are bad. We had a lot.

A lot of stuff uses Wi-Fi. Computers, games, smart tv's,  phones, dvds.  Who knows?  I feel we are pretty safe now.   Not that I'd know. I rarely use the computer. I use my phone, and that's about it.

Other than that not much. Today is,a work day, and that is about it. Tomorrow is going to be cold as heck. We warm up this weekend though. We are close to February, which means we are closer to March.

Basically I got nothing going on. I think I'll take Hope after a cup of coffee.

This is like I thought the other day. I got nothing on my mind, and nothing important to say.

Haha.  I don't care though. I am fine with me. 

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeee.    :)))

No comments: