Monday, January 21, 2019

A Well Deserved Day Off.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I had a pretty productive Sunday. I got my laundry cleaned,  folded,  and put away. Dishes all cleaned,  and put away. Installed a new mailbox, got salt for the water softener, numbers for the mailbox. Then I worked. It reminds me when I worked 2nd shift in the late 80s early 90s I could get a lot done before work. 2nd shift sucks,  but I think I am good at it. Mostly cuz I don't sleep in. I'd be up, and still have 6 or 7 hours before work.

I do like working Sundays. When I get off, I have the next day off. It works for me.

Today, I just have to work out. A pretty simple day. A Day off that goes with it. Not much else really on my mind.

I did think of something yesterday. Howard Stern was interviewing Billy Joel. It was a helluva interview. Billy Joel is interesting. Anyway they were talking about age, and happiness and stuff like that. Howard Stern,  and Billy Joel have accomplished as much as anyone in their life. As respected as anyone. They have not found what I have though. Contentment.

Not that they are depressed or anything like that,  but a life here doesn't always leave you feeling "on"  There is no secret food, or exercise, diet,  labor or anything that leads you to the consistent good feeling of being content. Content I guess meaning today is a good day, I don't need anything in the future to be better. Also for me it's groundhog day typically. Tomorrow will be just as good.

I am lucky to have this feeling. My story is years in the making. My journey will most undoubtedly be longer than yours. Like maybe I had an extra step, or two. My extra labor does give me a title of honor I suppose. My heart is such a way I am disinterested in titles of honor,  and such stuff. I am more than happy being content. It is pretty much all one needs. I walk in the garden of Eden without a care in the World. I am not ashamed, although I can be seen. I am Adam before the fall. Reconciled.  Adam is not my final destination though. Understanding is my final destination, and that is an extra step.

I am willing. I am not fearful, although my spirit may be troubled as the time approaches. I am not sure. I know very well how it is to live with a troubled spirit. The wilderness,  pretty much everyday during heimleblog days, and even during the journey days. Those 6 days also way back when, I didn't even know I was mostly spirit.

You have no comprehension of what I talk about. You can't as you are. I am a vessel being used to help others along. How that works I have no clue anymore.

I suspect people still come back here.

I am a crazy loon most of the time, but I still do this early morning thing a lot. What it does I don't know, but I suspect it is settling maybe to read it.

I don't know.

Anyhoo,  I spose.

Til next time. 

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.     :)

Byeee.     :)))

No comments: