Thursday, January 10, 2019

Another Day Down.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was a pretty normal day. I got my workout in, did dishes etc...  I got a little run in. Nothing crazy. Weirdest thing yesterday was my appetite. I used to always be excited for dinner, and these days I can't think of anything I want to eat.  Kinda strange. Maybe not too. Maybe I was this way last year too. I wasn't working out last year though.

Another thing though is I ran, and biked to work,  and didn't get my crazy hunger thing I usually do. Especially since I was at 10,000 steps by 8:00 AM.

Today I am having coffee with reeces creamer. Pretty good.   :)  so there you have it. My day in a nutshell, and some stuff I thought about.

There isn't too much stuff going on in my life at all. I tried looking up places to go like in late March, but I have no idea. Maybe I won't even do a getaway. Not really sure. Can't say there really is any place I want to see.  

Sooo, anyways besides that nothing at all is going on. Seems kinda boring huh?  that's my day to day. Not a lot goes into it. Lisa had the news on, and there was almost no talk on the wall. So funny. Some dude trying to declare a national emergency,  and no one speaks about it.

That's basically about it. I don't have much on my mind. Nothing I am too terribly concerned about. Nothing really I am worried about.

So this totally is a post I normally wouldn't publish, but I will today. It's dumb, but I don't care.

Til next time. 

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Byeee.      :)))

No comments: