Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Last Night I Was Out.

Good morning. I had to check how much I slept last night cuz I was out. Well over 7 hours. I was still in a deep sleep when my early alarm went off. I fell back asleep, and was dreaming. I woke up again to see what time it was having no idea. A half hour later. I slept for less than 4 hours the night before. That was a good sleep.

Other than that yesterday was just another day. Nothing too crazy. I did run the vacuum again.   ;)  I stopped,  and went shopping for dinner,  and a few things. I checked my blood pressure which was like 142/83 I think or thereabouts.  I should check it more often. I feel good though. I stopped for a couple beers too. Mostly cuz I was tired I think. I just felt like it. I ate dinner and crashed. Crashed hard too.

I didn't think of anything too important yesterday. Just doing my day to day. I have to work out today, and I am sore. Pretty sure most exercises will be only 3 sets. Pretty sure I can bike to work today too.

Not much else besides that. Not a lot on my mind at all. Nothing to worry about. No stress that has me anxious. Today is a day of work,  and it is how I like to spend most my days. Having something to do. That's about it.

Other people I don't really know. It sure feels good when I look inside myself I have nothing to worry about. I know my path is good. Being assured is a good feeling. I guess I've always been assured, but I live in no fear anymore.  

Sheesh I really don't have anything today. I kept going cuz I thought something might pop up.

Thought wrong is what I did. I'll still hit publish though. Why not. 

Anyhoo

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeee.    :)))

No comments: