Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Tributaries Of Sparta.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday I had a day. I had a $50 Lowes card,  so I went shopping. I worked,  took Hope for a walk. Ate tacos for dinner. Ran my robot vacuum cleaner. Nothing really crazy at all. I got over 28,000 steps in too. Just a day I guess.

I look back at it, and there was nothing to it. Just a day. I suspect today will be just as eventful. My life is pretty easy. That's for sure. I can kinda look in myself to see if there is anything to worry about, and there isn't.

There surely isn't much on my mind. If I could change one thing about my life I guess I wouldn't. When you have an easy life why would you? I guess I've been this way a while I don't even remember what it is to struggle.

A human is here to struggle too, because hearts just aren't always happy. The grass is definitely greener in other places. That is where I am lucky. The grass is nowhere greener than in my head. How I feel day in day out.

Me being this way I know people struggle with stuff, cuz I am not the product of what I've done. I am a product of a gift. A happy and content heart we cannot make. No labor, sacrifice or anything will create it. Your heart cannot be content as it is. Your heart isn't perfect either.

I guess people struggle with the truth. Somehow we have to be right, right?  We are better than others because of such and such.

What we want out of life is to be happy. That path is nothing like you think. I look back at me,  and I would have never guessed my life would be as it was. It is impossible to be as I am now. We cannot create it.

So what do I do?  Just live out my days. Nothing really to worry about. I guess we wait to see how the story unfolds. A setting where I am fine. Not a worry, and we don't really know your struggles, and we don't know yet how you come to terms with the truth.

I kinda see the mirror. I know it's there,  but I don't think people are looking at it. Argue against what it shows you.

I have no interest in false arguments either.

Anyway, I spose.

Til next time. 

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeee.     :)))

No comments: