Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2 Days Off Is A Lot.

I sure slept good last night. I thought I'd get up at my early alarm, but surprisingly fell into a deep sleep again. I knew I was done sleeping after my middle alarm, but still sat in bed.  :) 

I am back in my routine. No 2 days off in a while, and that is good for me. Last week on my two days off I totaled like 8000 steps. I surpass that by 8:00 AM all other days. So days off seem like a good idea, but one per week is enough for me.

We went out to lunch yesterday, and I made chicken cacciatore for dinner. It's an easy slow cooker meal that tastes good. It's been a while too. Other than that not much. I did watch 2 Netflix movies. The hateful eight, and the Big Lebowski.   So a good day, but too many days off.   :)

I think I may add the push ups,  and pull ups to my routine. They use some muscles I don't use that much.  The ones that are sore now. 

I did think back a bit about this blogs past. It seems strange to me, that nothing really remains. Remember how I used to give a shit about right hand sides?  Lol. Now I don't give a shit about anything. Twitter feed used to post my blog a lot, and now it doesn't. I don't care, I could easily share this thing if I cared, but I don't. Think of all the people I once knew through this thing. Now they are scattered across everywhere. I have no clue.

I assume I pissed some people off, but I don't know how, and once again I am still here doing my thing, and it doesn't matter. I am not mad at anything, and maybe more telling none of the past really matters to me. I am cold hearted kinda or maybe just strong. No one really has any say in my life, and my heart cannot be broken by anyone. I am strong and content on my own. Unwritten rules have no say in how I am.

It makes me not a good friend as those things go. I seemingly can't be sad, and I'd say I don't reminisce with any sadness.  I knew a long time ago I was here alone. Learning things few others have. I sorta knew I had an important job, but also I was not on my own of any value. 

The tables may have turned kinda. Maybe I am just strong. I used to hold bloggers in high esteem, and now I spose I don't. I don't hold myself in high esteem either. If people are how I once was than maybe they think of me  higher than they should, which is fine. We cannot control how we feel. There also is the possibility people hate me for some reason, that too is fine. It is also possible no one even gives me one thought,  and that too is fine.

I am cool with it all, and I dont really need to get to know no one you know?  I am strong, and that too is a gift I am happy for.

Anyhoo,  I spose that's good.

Have fun.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.  :)

Laterzzz.     :)

Byeee.     :)))

No comments: