Monday, January 28, 2019

Starting The Week Out Right.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine yesterday I had an unexpected snow day. No work. I got the call when I had everything done too. I went shopping for groceries,  and made dinner. It was exciting at first to be off work,  but I really didn't have anything exciting to do. I did sleep for 7-1/2 hours last night so my title.

Today I can clean,  and organize the tool area in the basement. Gotta build a bathroom thingy for the wife, and work out. Doing lunch with my brother, but I'll probably skip the beer part. Get something light too,  cuz I am making a pot roast for dinner. Oh I gotta stop by Best Buy too. I bought a Garmin map thingy. Our rental car in San Antonio had it, and we liked it. Not that we travel much, but when we do. I have a map thing on my phone, but it sucks up juice like no ones business.

So, that is my day planned. Nothing really exciting.  My life is pretty insignificant,  and I like it that way. I don't think anything would change how I live. I don't want to do anything else. I don't want a summer home, or any kinda toys. If I had all the money in the World it would be wasted on me. I wouldn't spend it. I don't like cars, or toys. I am not really into traveling much. When the grass is greener in your head than anywhere else, you don't need anything.

That I suspect is hard for you to comprehend. From what I gather people typically like to work less. For me, I am at a good balance. Like I've said before,  I am happy with my life. It is simple.

I know there still is a purpose for my life,  but it really seems insignificant doesn't It?   I guess when the time comes it may be a bigger deal.

I don't really have much else. A simple day planned for a pretty simple week I suspect.

Gotta run. Oh, it isn't even going to hit 1° on Wednesday.   :)  fun fun.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.     :)

byeeeee.    :)))

No comments: