Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Quite The Day.

I somehow had a lot of errands yesterday. My Dad pays me $45/ week to live here to help pay for meals, and stuff. Anyway he pays me in travelers checks for some reason. He gets them free, and he thinks he's brilliant for doing it this way. I have to cash them though,  and I do it like once/month. So I had around $220 worth of them.  A $325 check for my attendance bonus. Yearly,  and quarterly. Also our change jar was almost $100. So I was sitting on A good chunk of money. I deposited and cashed that stuff.  I bought two pair of reading glasses. Got the oil changed in the car, bought new underwear. I wear boxers so bought two 3 packs of my favorite kind.  HANES.  Bought a couple steaks for dinner, and stuff for other meals. Took my car through the wash. Took myself out to lunch too. Oh did a 4 set workout too. It was a pretty busy day, but a good busy.

I bought a fifth of Dewars too, and had a couple drinks. It was so smooth the other night. It's okay, but I won't buy it a lot. So that was basically my day.

I feel pretty well rested so that's good. Today will be another day. Nothing too crazy I doubt.

There isn't much on my mind. Not much I've been thinking about. I am not thinking anything political. That's for sure. Such a waste of time and energy. Life definitely is about other stuff.  For me life is just day to day. I am not living in a concentration camp or anything. I wonder how that would be. I am not at war trying to kill people who had the nerve of being born behind another border.

I am just here living. Doing my day to day. It's an easy life, and it is pretty sweet waking up most days in a pretty okay mood. It's nice not having much to worry about. I know why I am the way I am. I can kinda see other people's frustrations,  cuz you cannot be like me. There always is shit to worry about, and you cannot consistently wake up feeling like I do most mornings.

Lives are busy filled with things that don't always go the way we'd like.  Some people try to manipulate events to go a certain way. Manipulate responses so we get the so called desired effect. I am free to be who I am. I have no desired effect. I am not out looking for more out of life.   This is good enough.

One day it ends, and I am fine with that.  My story is written. It will be done at some point. I don't have to worry about the future, cuz I know me, and how it goes. As crazy as I may sound on this thing it don't matter. I am 2/3rds done, and it ain't a bad position.

Out of life I need nothing more, and I haven't even received the best thing yet. That comes after #3. I am pretty indifferent, but there is a promise I won't be disappointed. I already am not disappointed. I am content. 

Anyhoo, I guess I'll start my day.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.     :)

Laterzzz.    :)

Byeee.     :)))

No comments: