Friday, January 11, 2019

A Day Of Rest... Sorta

Good morning. How's it going?  Me. I am okay. I decided early on to sleep in today. Not as late as I could, but pretty late. I also decided to not run this morning. I am driving to work too.   Now that's a day of rest. I still have to work out today after work,  but that's it.

I was tired when I got home yesterday so I just laid on the couch for a while. I then did a couple electrical jobs I've been putting off. Put in a 20 amp gfi in the kitchen, and put in a new switch in the bathroom. One that fit Lisa's cover plate she wanted to use. Different style switch.   That was about it. Struggled again with what to do for dinner.

I basically just sat and thought of stuff. I didn't feel like watching tv or anything. I think I was tired maybe. I still feel like I am missing that spark I usually have. It makes you wonder how I got all the things done this Summer.

Maybe I am going through a recharge. A down week or two to get my batteries fully charged. Already in my mind I got more things I want to get done. Life keeps moving,  and we continue to have shit to do.

I am sitting debt free, with just utilities as bills,  and people living here paying rent. I have way more cash on hand then I need. You would think that would be pretty exciting, but it isn't. Life still is the same. I assume people stress about bills and stuff,  but I don't think I ever did too much. Even when we were poor'ish.

I am assured of my future. I have a job to do, and that doesn't change. I didn't really care if I was poor or rich when I did it, cuz those things don't matter one bit. Money does not come into the equation at all. Irrelevant.

The World is such a way that people spend a good percentage of their time thinking about money, and scheming ways to get it. I doubt as you are you can change it either. A person of this World will definitely have that problem.

Having a lot of money is just as boring as not having money.  :)  I have a lot for me. Meaning I could take a trip anytime anywhere,  and not worry about finances. I don't really feel like it though. As I write this today I feel better. I got some projects to work on over the next couple weeks. Maybe this day of rest is just what I needed.

Til next time. 

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.     :)

Laterzzz.    :)

Byeee.      :)))

No comments: