Friday, January 25, 2019

Strange.

Well,  I feel well rested for a Friday. I only slept around 6 hours too.  Usually by the end of the week it's hard to get up at my early alarm. I felt I was going to have one drink too many too, but most of it was still in the glass this morning.

If I drink I typically want to have less than a pint. Usually I am pretty good at that,  but this week I seem to be getting closer to the pint. Probably from starting too early. If I don't have shit to do, I may start too early. It's why I like projects.  I'll have drinks til dinner than I am done.  I feel well rested and fine today though like I said.

We are in a pretty wintery stretch now. Below freezing as far as the eye can see. What makes it real bad is right prior to the freeze we had wet and heavy slush. So now basically ice on the sidewalks. I didn't take Hope yesterday because of it. I didn't ride my bike for the same reason.   I can hear the wind howling too.

Yesterday after work,  I aired up the tires in the truck. My '94 Ranger never had low tire pressure sensors.  :)  it's annoying. Come on people ignorance is bliss.   :)

So anyway not much going on with me. Work, eat, sleep. Today is a workout day. I am not tired so I suspect it will be a 4 set day. I'll probably attempt to take Hope after this too. I did think this morning there really is no reason I can't run commute. Work is only like 1-1/4 miles away. Not on my workout days though. I tried it at the old place of 4 miles away, but got injured, and never did it again.  Today I most assuredly will have to drive. I'll know for sure when I take Hope.

Nothing really crazy on my mind. I know politics is pretty crazy for people. Lisa watches msnbc,  so that is all I'll see except for social media stuff. I have no thoughts on it really. Oh one thing is the 60 threshold. You need 60 to overcome a filibuster. I would make people filibuster on stuff. Just cuz you don't hit 60 doesn't mean people give a shit enough to filibuster. Especially if the govt. is shut down,  and people are working with no pay. Seems easy to me.

What do I know though?  At the end of the day it's my life here. It is simple. I am fine with it. I am comfortable in my own skin. I got no worries. I work today. I have no desire to shop for anything. I can buy me whatever I want, and I want nothing.

So, today will be a day. It shouldn't be anything crazy. Omg it is only 3:12 AM.   :) 

I guess I'll make a coffee. My super power of feeling like running in single digit temps at 4:00 AM kicked in.

Yay.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.    :)

Byeee.     :)))

No comments: