Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Back To The Grind.

Not really. I don't feel life is a grind at all. For me it is pretty simple.  Wake up, do your thing,  run Hope?, get ready for work, work, come home. Some downtime before dinner. Dinner.

I know people watch tv at night, but I guess I am not too good at that. Rarely in my downtime do I watch t.v.  Having said that, yesterday I watched the Bulls play the Cavaliers. There was an early game due to the holiday.  I wanted to see why the Bulls were so bad. For one thing they have a lot of players who are fringe NBA players. Another is their young core just may not be as good as people thought. Jabari Parker who earlier got banished to the bench seems like a NBA player. Maybe he isn't great at Defense, but I don't think the NBA wastes too much effort on Defense. Zach Lavine is a bona fide All Star. Dunn, Markkanen,  Portis, etc... maybe only average. Nothing special,  which makes the Bulls bad for a while still. It's one game I watched. Probably first and last of the year. I am not impressed. 

Yesterday was pretty normal. I didn't go out to lunch. I worked out, got groceries, took a shower, almost dozed for a bit, took Hope,  and made dinner. Oh, I ran the robot vacuum too. Nothing too crazy. I think I am over burger and a beer  for lunch on my day off. If I eat a big lunch,  my appetite won't be big for dinner. Yesterday I are cottage cheese for lunch, so my appetite was good for dinner.  There you go. A day.

Don't think I thought of much yesterday. Nope,  don't have much on my mind now either. Just a simple day planned. I guess it must be strange. Me being content in life. I don't need anything to be better. Also me knowing you don't feel that way. You want something more out of life than  what you currently have. Also you have plenty of stuff to worry about. That is how life is, and that is how human hearts are.

We are powerless to make us feel content in stuff. That is a problem too. All avenues, and all forks in the road do not lead to the destination you seek. All really are dead ends. The goal is to be happy and content. I assume your hearts put in your mind stuff you think  will make you feel that way. Your hearts mislead you.

The path I took is pretty impossible. I couldn't in a million years make me as I am now. When it came time for me to make a decision as to what to do with my life,  I made the right one. The World did not entice me. I had no use for it. If there is some reason I am here, let me do that instead of anything else.

So that's my story. So, it's been a long story. One I had no idea it would be like. I didn't take myself in the wilderness. My path was hard for a reason. Not my reason.  I am not the author of my path. My vision is no good for such stuff. I definitely got more than I bargained for. I am not anything special,  so the part I play is much bigger than I would have expected.

It's okay though. My heart is correct to handle such stuff.

Anyway, I think it's like stupid degrees outside,  but I think I'll take Hope anyway. 

Til next time. 

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.      :)

Byeee.    :)))

No comments: