Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Some Days.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. I was busy. I ran, and biked, worked,  cooked dinner, and that was about it. Last I checked my watch I was over 28,000 steps, so that's good. Today is a workout day, but I am driving. I think the weather is supposed to be shit today. I have no idea what it is like now. We had some freezing rain last night. It could be messy.

I was making my cup of coffee, and kinda looking inside myself. Anything to worry about? No. What am I going to write about?  Who knows?  Why do I do this?  That's a good question. I just wake up, and do it. Typically there isn't a lot on my mind throughout the day. Maybe I am like you in that way.

I know I am at peace. Not worried about anything really. I'll have a day today,  and it will be fine. I'll have dinner, and some down time. I'll sleep,  and wake up like I do most days.

Not much to life is there?  You live out your days doing whatever that is. None of us survive this thing unblemished. We do things we are guilty of. We are definitely selfish much of the time. Geez every day we probably fail at something. Just watching tv when you got other shit to do can be one. Eating unhealthy. Drinking too much. Doing nothing. Not spending enough time with kids. Ha!!  Welcome to the failure known as life.

There is plenty of shit to worry about. A lot of stuff fills our day. Life is noisy and loud. Don't you want things to be quieter and slower?  I don't know if my life is slower,  but it is easy. I have no baggage, and no guilt. I've gone through my imperfect life. It remains  imperfect. That little thing is currently out of reach. I am okay though. It's good for me to be active so I am. It's good for me to work so I do. If I don't get everything done one day, I don't worry about it. Tomorrow is another day, and I don't have any guilt.

I am kinda in the matrix zone. You can throw all of life's worries at me, and they don't touch me. Nothing penetrates me. I am untouchable kinda.

I don't feel like I am angry. I definitely don't have much to worry about. I don't owe anybody anything. I am free I guess. My life was led in a direction where I can be like I am now. I would rather be me than you. My questions have been answered. My worries have been carried away. I have an invisible shield that protects me kinda.

It makes my life pretty easy.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Til tomorrow maybe. 

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.     :)

Byeee.     :)))

No comments: