Friday, January 4, 2019

Time For A Quickie.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. I got my 26,000 + steps, I got a little run in. After work I didn't have much to do. I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner, and that was about it. Luckily I had a plumbing issue that needed tackling so my plumber had time yesterday. Just a new cartridge for my shower faucet.

We ended up going out to eat, just for simplicity. It's a pizza place that also is a bar by my house. I think when it was warm out I may go sit at the bar once every 2-3 weeks. When it's cold I  bet I go once/week, and have a couple beers. We just had dinner last night so I did my typical drink a half of beer.

Oh also my house got vacuumed again yesterday with my robot. That thing is a great invention.  It feels good having the floors cleaned every day.

That's about it. Today will be busy. I have work,  then I have to work out. It's a middle alarm day so I have to take Hope after work too, plus push ups,  and pull ups. My floors will have to be vacuumed again, but I just need to push a button on my smart phone for that.  ;)

So there you have it. Another day finished, and another day planned. Pretty simple stuff. If you look at yesterday's post you'll see me equating flawed with garbage basically. That is how we get our true worth too. A flawed me = not one in a billion, but rather one coin out of trillions. No better or worse than others. How does one take one measly coin that isn't worth much, and make it worth more.

Most go out in the World trying to make their name in whatever, but they do not increase the value of the coin. Plus we are still flawed too, so that must be dealt with.

What we are asked to do is simply impossible. Then we also have typical hang ups,  by our personalities being somewhat jacked. So we never really find happiness and contentment.

Writing this down makes me realize how hard this all is.  I've known stuff for a long time. I knew my place,  and my job, just not when it takes place. I knew things started up with the running blog days, but I didn't know what # I stood at of the 3 times I must overcome, I just knew what happens after 3. So I found out when my 2nd time was. I just knew. You can tell too, cuz I deleted my blog,  so it was a hard time. Scary really. I knew something was up, and it wasn't good. You can tell I knew good was done right away from my first entry here. I finally stood on solid ground.

That was my journey. All done except for the final suffering. What does that mean for you?  I have no clue anymore.

I am just this guy doing my day to day. Not really a care in the World. Mostly cuz the World does not concern me. I have no use for it.

I just do my day to day, and my heart is happy with my labors,  which too is a gift, cuz what kind of crazy is most happy just work, work,  work?  This kinda crazy that's who.   :)

Anyway I spose.

Til.next time. 

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeee.     :)))

No comments: