Wednesday, January 30, 2019

It's Nasty Out There.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. We have two days of cold. We are West of the Big Lake, so we won't be as bad as those areas East of the Big Lake, but we get the snow. Every morning these days you look outside, and the cars are covered in snow again. I have my 3rd day off in 4 today too.   :)  I don't really have a lot to do today. Some minor cleaning,  and that's about it. I'll work out too,  but only my home stuff. No need to go out if you don't have to.

Yesterday was a pretty normal day. Nothing too exciting. I don't really know what one should do with an extra day off,  so I kept my schedule normal. I just slept in a bit. Got another 7-1/2 hours of sleep.

I may watch Netflix a bit this morning. That's the only difference really. This cold spell is fine. I don't feel any different. Life still is the same, I feel the same. I wake up like this most days.  Not really worried about much. These days off won't affect my finances much. It's a nice little break.  I feel fine going to work though also.

I guess I just normally feel fine about stuff. A day off really doesn't make me feel much different than a day on. Days on probably just keep me busy longer. Plus I end up with about 20,000 more steps when I work.

Yep, that's about it. That is me these days. Nothing really on my mind. Nothing important to say.

I am fine. I feel good. Life is easy for me, and I have no anxiety about the future. I know why I am the way I am, so I know you are not like this. I wonder what it's like to be like you again. I don't wanna know.  This is too easy, and I couldn't ask for more.

Anyways, I spose.

Til next time.  

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Laterzzz.     :)

Byeeee.    :)))

No comments: