Sunday, January 13, 2019

How The West Was Won.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. The last two days were okay. I remember blogging Friday morning feeling like a spark was gone for some reason. I had a good 4 set workout, cleaned the kitchen, and decided to make fried pork chops for dinner. I felt pretty good about stuff Friday night. Like the spark was back. Sarurday I worked,  I was going to see a movie, but decided against it. I finished my latest book, and chilled before a work Holiday party. I drank last night a little bit more than normal. I got a $300 attendance bonus,  so I bought a couple top shelf Dewars drinks. It's pretty good stuff.

That cleaning company I work for does pretty good. They aren't looking to expand,  but they still do. I guess that's a good problem.

Other than that not much. I am glad my spark is back. I must have been tired. Not much else on my mind I don't think. Just doing my day to day.  Much better with my customary spark.

Today I have to work. Sunday is pretty laid back. Just do the work type thing. Both my jobs are like that.  Just do the work.

Wow.  I guess I got nothing.   :)   lol.

I'll publish for the heck of it.

Have fun.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

Byeee.      :)))

No comments: