Friday, January 18, 2019

Another Sleep In.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept in again today. I also plan on driving too. Just for the heck of it. Driving once in a while gives you more flexibility after work to do errands and stuff.

Yesterday was okay. Nothing too crazy,  but I did stuff after work. I was productive after work. In that regard I feel i am way better than say two years ago.  I still got shit to do. Most important is get my tools organized. Once again they are all over the place. Winter visits again soon, so some stuff we just have to wait til Spring. Clean the garage and stuff. Donate shit to wherever. Stuff like that.

Yesterday was just a simple day. Work, do shit,  make a simple meal. I took Hope. Ran my robot vacuum. As much stuff as it picks up, our floors had to be horrendous for years.

Today I got nothing major planned. If I get out of work early, which I should,  I may see a movie. I do have to work out though, so we'll see. I could always work out Saturday after work, as I give myself two days off in the weekend, but Friday is better. I don't want to put it off. We'll see.

So I found out the cranberries lead singer died a year ago. She had a dirty little secret. A friend of her family sexually abused her when she was like 12 or 14. How many dirty little secrets are out there?  I know my college girlfriend had a dirty little secret.

Life is  pretty ugly. Everybody is "supposed " to think and act about sex in a certain way, and that is all fucked up. No one thinks about that shit "correctly"  guys are pretty disgusting creatues as far as that goes. Girls I don't know.

Then we cover everything in a white sheet. Pretend we are all just normal saints.  Arguing over the newsworthy topics of the day without ever wondering why we are so fucked up. We are "supposed" to be a certain way, but we fall short. That was my dilemma way back when. The type of person I'd like to be, compared to who I was. That shit probably matters more than your very knowledgeable arguments of the newsworthy things of the day.

It isn't just sex and shit either. The mirror is to help you show you vs. you. Your knowledgeable arguments of the day play zero part in this equation. They are of no consequence,  and you will score zero points.

You may score some points if you can look in the mirror honestly. You may not like all you see, and that is the point.

Anyhoo, I spose.

I think I got time for a game of solitaire.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Byeee.    :)))

No comments: