Sunday, December 30, 2018

Back To Real Life.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I think I'll make a 2nd cup of coffee.  Yesterday went pretty okay. Work was fine. Got a whole 8+hours in. It's sometimes hard to know how much time I'll work on Saturday. My normal stuff takes at least 8 hours. I can't always get in my normal areas, due to people working,  so I do other projects. Anyways, I did other stuff yesterday, and it took me 8 hours.

I was supposed to go to a friend's house to watch football,  but as I was walking inside a guy called,  and said he had time to stop by, and check on my icemaker. So he fixed that about a week earlier than scheduled. Brand new icemaker, and solenoid for the pump I think. It works. Yay.  :)

Then I cleaned up misc. crap on the floor,  put some short pieces of 2x6s to raise my bed up a bit, and got my robot to clean the floors. I have a lot of pets,  so a lot of hair. That thing is amazing. Our floors have never been so clean. If you have the means, I suggest you get one.

Today I work,  which I am glad for. I like working Sundays. If given the choice I'd rather have Monday off than Sunday. This week I have Monday, and Tuesday off. So basically everything is back to normal.

Not much else. I have my typical Sunday stuff to do. Dishes,  laundry, and run. That's it. I feel really good about my normal. I woke up this morning just glad to have this life I guess. It's so easy. It is the New Year almost. I don't think I have any major plans of being a better version of myself. My vacuum robot does one thing for us already. I have been working out for a while. Maybe 6 months. I guess that's good already. One good thing about my workout is even if I am tired, I can bike after work to get it in. So I am pretty consistent. M,W,F are my days.

I could run more maybe, that could be a thing. I may try,  but no promises. Not confident I'll hold up. So maybe nothing new this year, but I made improvements last year.

There isn't a lot for me to worry about. Nothing too stressful in my horizon. Just a simple guy who likes his routine, and has a content heart.

Now I think I'll start my day.  Obviously not a lot going on with me. 

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Byeee.    :)))

No comments: