Friday, December 28, 2018

I Made The Stupidest Meal.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was back to normal. I got a little run in before work, my steps were between 25, and 30K. I ate a meal, and it was stupid. Kraft Mac and cheese, kielbasa, pork n beans, croissants,  and a salad. I didn't eat the beans or the salad. It was such a stupid meal to make, and I don't know why that is about the only thing that sounded good to me. I am at the point I am tired of everything we eat. I can't think of anything new.

I'll tell you what though, I felt great. I guess those stupid days are my favorite. I went to bed happy.

Other than that not much. We will have unseasonably warm weather today. Like 50° I think. I'm all for it.  I really got nothing today I guess. I did buy a reeces peanut butter chocolate coffee creamer.  :) I love flavored creamers. At most I'll have one cup of coffee in the morning, so that bottle will last a while.

This is a pretty dumb update. I guess I thought something would pop up, but I really really got nothing.

Yesterday was just your typical dumb day,  and I loved it.

Normally I'd delete this entry, but sometimes I like making you read this stupid stuff.   :)

Enjoy.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Byeee.   :)))

No comments: