Sunday, December 2, 2018

Blogging On A Sunday??

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Sunday I do try, and blog once in a while, but it is dumb so I delete a lot. This weekend was fine. I worked yesterday, and I work today. I saw a movie after work yesterday, and I made an easy meal. Not much besides that. I already have laundry started,  cuz I like to get my shit done before Monday off. I am also having a 2nd cup of coffee, which I never do. First one tasted really good with toffee creamer.   :)  I'll have the jitters for a while I suppose.

Outside of that not much. I'll do the dishes and clean the kitchen after this. I am going to take Hope for a run too. It should be a pretty okay day.

See, this is how my Sunday blogging is. I get to this point,  and I figure how dumb, so I delete.

It is nice waking up though, starting my day, and having nothing to worry about. I really like working Sunday, cuz I figure I'd probably just drink, and watch football otherwise. Remember how I didn't like days off so much, cuz I just get lazy. I now only have Monday off. I sleep til I wake up,  and Monday is a work out day. I am free after that so I can do whatever. Monday is pretty free that way, and I like it.

I don't really know what other people do with their lives. I am not too concerned either. I know life typically is hard. A lot of noise kinda that makes decisions hard. Should I do this and that?  I kinda want to do this. Maybe you try and go in some type of direction,  but your heart pulls you in more fun less productive ways.

Consistency is good in ways, but it can be boring.  Why can't our hearts just always feel like we are having fun?  Mine kinda does I suppose. My life is fine. Nothing really to worry about. The noise of life is cancelled out for me.

The truth of life is we are unable to make our best life. A care free worry free life we cannot make. Perfection is out of reach too. There is guilt, and anger, and judging etc...  no one did this thing perfect you know. We all struggle with stuff. I wanted perfection,  cuz I wanted security, and to be a good person.

I found perfection is possible, but you don't get it right away. Security is possible too, but there is a lot to endure, and a lot to learn before you get that. At least in my story.  Your story I do not know. It won't be mine. I had to go a long way, but it was for good.

So, what's it mean?  I don't know. It isn't my story,  and I am not concerned with it. I just live out my days til I go, and do the final thing the current version of me has to do. Whenever that is. I suspect it is more conditional on others, and not me.

Not something I need to worry about.

Anyways,  I guess that's good.

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

Bye.   :)))

No comments: