Friday, December 7, 2018

The Daily Struggle.

Just kidding. I don't really have a daily struggle. Yesterday I guess was a struggle getting up early. The day  before was pretty busy. A run, work, bike, workout, bike home, etc...  The one thing that stuck out was I wanted to drive to work yesterday. I did not want to bike. Sometimes I think it would be convenient to drive so I can do errands after work,  but I'd still ride my bike, cuz I'd rather do that. Yesterday I wanted to drive, and I was glad it wasn't a workout day. I ran 3 of the last 4 days prior, so I was not going to run either. I guess that means I was tired. The day still ended up being a 28,000 step day.

Today I feel well rested. I'll run, and bike, and workout.  I slept only 5 hours too. It's all I needed. I am done sleeping too, if I went back to bed I wouldn't sleep. I think in my norm it is a rare occasion I'll sleep 8 hours.  I never hit snooze either. If I don't feel like getting up at my early alarm, I have another going off in 1-1/2 hours. If I don't feel like getting up then, there is one more 45 minutes later. Today I felt like getting up. Yesterday I think I got up at the 4:00 AM one.

Really this life is pretty simple.  Not a lot for me to worry about. I am under no strain to be a certain way to others.  I am free to be as I am. I don't really have to be fake or anything. Typically I am in a pretty good mood I feel, so that is a good thing.   The worries of the World have passed me by I guess.

I guess I am grateful for waking up this way. A day I have to live,  and the days are simple. In life I am missing out on nothing,  and I don't really need anything. A meal to finish off my day, and a good night sleep.

I know the World is noisy, and life is busy, but mine isn't. Everything is in slow motion kinda. Nothing for me to get worried about. Work will be stupid busy the next couple weeks,  but that's about it. Then the New Year hits.

So, as you can see I pretty much got nothing. My heart is easy though.

Guess that's good.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.   :)

Bye.    :)))

No comments: