Sunday, December 23, 2018

A Day Off.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am doing good. I feel remarkably relaxed. I have the full day off, and nothing real pressing to do. Not sure what I'll do. I can do anything.

Inside my mind I imagine there potentially should be things to worry about, but my mind is clear of all that. If there are things to worry about it never really enters my heart. I guess part of me is the way it is, cuz I am not looking toward better days. There are no future events which must take place to put my heart easier to rest. This is as easy as it gets.

I feel my new year starts now. Christmas is over, so I can start anew I guess. I don't really know what that means for me, so I guess I'll continue as I do now. I think my daily steps can easily fall from ~30,000 to ~20,000. I think I'd like to keep it nearer 30,000. You deal with Summer,  then Fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas,  and then all avenues seem open.

Anyway, a day off seems pretty nice. I work tomorrow,  and have the next two off too.   #wha????   I know right.  I don't know what I'll do. I'll do laundry today. I may seek out a recipe to make something  new. That could be fun.

Anyway, I am just  thinking out loud. Not a lot going on with me. Just living this life, and I guess I never knew it could be like this. In your mind you kinda always want to be on, and I am. You want the assurance that all your actions will end in a good route. That I do have. Received that right prior to going into the hospital, and it finally took route after overcoming the 2nd time, and that is when this blog "The Wait" started. The assurance that I am in a good spot.

Money does not lead one to a quiet and content heart. Fame does not leave one feeling better about themselves as I do me. The secret to life is hidden. Our thoughts are hidden, but I've been open,  and able to be seen for decades.  Moving in the light is living open, and that does not happen til one goes through the eye of the needle.  Even that isn't the end. At least as far as my story goes.

We all fall short, so we all must at some time become the thief. The truth will set you free, but not if you don't face it. The truth is scary. I told you years ago it is the hardest thing you'll ever do.

The World is enticing, and our hearts really are of this World, so we think, and wish according to things of this World.  I suspect people also crave for a quieter easier life. The battle within you. Your silent voice is the one who must win. The little person in you that isn't arrogant, strong, etc...   Just the little kid who finds themself in this World for some strange reason.

There is no true manual to life,  although you've been brought up on some type of one from the World. I found a different way. One in which I followed blindly, and one that led me to great suffering. I will have to suffer one more time too,  at some point. Maybe it approaches, cuz it seems this blog is picking up steam again. Last time you couldn't hang,  but I suspect we picked up others,  so as the promise went, all for good. 

Anyhoo,  I guess that's good. 

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

Luv Ya's.    :)

MWAH.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

Byeee.     :)))

No comments: