Friday, December 21, 2018

7 Hours and 59 Minutes.

That's how much I slept last night. The night before was 5 hours and 29 minutes. My early alarm went off today, and I was like no thanks.   :)  It's been a busy week. Every day is approaching 30,000 steps. Only 2 more days. For those who don't know. I work at a bakery as my full time job. A bakery during Christmas time is ridiculously busy. There are 2 locations this year too.

That being said I still wake up feeling pretty refreshed. I got up before my middle alarm, and I am good to go. As busy as I am I figure people can do a good amount every day, but not if you don't sleep well. Lucky for me I typically sleep pretty good.

Today is a work out day, but I planned on driving today anyway. Good chances of rain, and I am going to get my Christmas shopping done. I just get Lisa gift cards from 3 stores she likes. Book store, her favorite clothes store,  and another one I am not sure of yet. I can always do like Hobby Lobby or Pier 21, but then I end up with a bunch more useless shit in the house. We will see.

Other than that not much.  Just doing this simple thing called life. Work,  eat, sleep etc...  I cannot even predict what next year will be like. As the New Year approaches you kinda feel like you can start over kinda. Change things around a bit maybe in a positive way. At least for a week or two til you get back to your normal again. 

I don't know if I'll do any such thing. I assume I'll wake up every day as I do now.  Refreshed, and ready to start my day.  Work won't be busy for a couple months in a bit. January,  and February typically slow down a bit, so I'll have extra time. I think I'll plan on doing inside shit I want to get to.

Kinda strange people do not have the same outlook on life as me. Day to days don't always start out worry free like mine. I surely wasn't always this way, but it is a gift for me. Life is simple simple for me. It is what everyone wants, but there are no correct manuals in how to go about it. Our inconsistent insides always let us down.

I don't have that problem. In my younger years I always played the consistent part. Always in a good mood,  and always ready for fun,  but it was acting. I wasn't always in a good mood, and sometimes I didn't do stuff that would be good for me.

Now I am pretty consistent,  and I generally feel pretty good about me. How I am now is not in my power to create for myself.

Anyways. I guess I am just getting stuff down.  Ready to start another day. Almost 8 hours of sleep too.  Yikes.  Look out.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

Luv Ya's.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Byeeeee.    :)))

No comments: