Saturday, December 22, 2018

It Sure Don't Seem Like Saturday.

I usually work every Saturday, but not at the bakery so my Saturday already seems strange. I feel better rested than usual for a Saturday, and I slept just over 5 hours. Yesterday's 8 hour sleep~a~thon was rare. At least for a week day. Yesterday I got most of my work out in. I have an ab machine I like to use, but someone was using it, so I bolted. I worked 10 hours so I thought I'd scrap all my plans. In my mind however I remember I feel good after working out. You feel your muscles being stronger.

That was the day. Work,  workout,  buy Christmas presents chill, eat, sleep.   :)  it's kinda strange thinking about what I may have wanted from life in my younger years. I got it though. I just wanted to feel good. Feel secure in who I am. Happy and ready to start any day I guess.  I think all people want that,  but we cannot create it.

If we could control our insides we'd always feel good. We don't control our insides, and you may wonder why.

Trust me too, I learned very clearly the insides we don't control. Currently I assume you believe you are the master of your thoughts,  but there are internal powers inside you that overpower you. Due to unwritten rules, and maybe even written ones you cannot just be you. If people know how you really thought 24/7 what would they think?  What do you think certain times about your family even?  I assume Instagram is all about the smiles and perfect lives you created, but I know what it's like to be human.

Our hearts aren't that great. The World is built upon lies. Our whole being is built on lying every day. The written and unwritten rules have us acting a certain way, and our insides have us thinking something else.

Our existence is not really very important in the grand scheme, although I suspect we feel our lives are important. 

It is sorta strange I guess writing about what I think, cuz so much of who I am is not cuz of me. So much is just cuz I was willing to go the path I did. Not perfect,  and not a Saint yet, but unbeknownst to me I could still do good labor,  even if I wasn't what I really wished for way back when.

I know a person's shortcomings so in that  way no one can fool me. I know every person falls short of Sainthood even if you want your Instagram accounts to show something different.

It is kinda strange blogging on a Saturday, but today I work an hour later than usual.

Anyways, I guess til next time.

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

Byeee.     :)))

No comments: